Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
jonol's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
jonol
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Why I Never Became a Pro Table Tennis Player
with
Like
.
Even national level coaches who in many ways love the sport - they try to change their relationship with playing but they always...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
lightspin's post
in the thread
Why I Never Became a Pro Table Tennis Player
with
Like
.
Definitely. I know a lot of ex-professionals who detest playing. To them it is just a job. They cannot imagine why someone would show...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Why I Never Became a Pro Table Tennis Player
with
Like
.
Hi all, I spent the better part of 5 hours putting this together until 3am this morning and it has resonated better than I expected for...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
Actually, I think these forehand loops are fairly decent. You have plenty of racket speed in your vertical swing, a nice arc over the...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13
with
Like
.
Sooner or later, one of these young non-CNT players will become world No. 1. But it appears that no one will really dominate after WCQ...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13
with
Love
.
Hurricane Hirano is back
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Janard's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Like
.
Hirano's serve and receive game today is troubling Hayata quite a fair bit. Can she keep it up!
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
.
Felt like I was watching the old Hirano. I really hope she continues this form and that she has found the right adjustments to get out...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
.
Hirano playing unreal for the last half of game 3, love to see it
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
Against this type of ball, I aim for: Loop: brush with closed angle and aim for the top+back of the ball (mostly top) Push: need to...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Haha
.
Three pages of Gozo talking about "no more bomba" and "spin more" and now he's showing off pictures of R7? Not a single word in worship...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
KiwiPong's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Like
.
Mine too!
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
.
I also really hope it continues, Hirano is one of my favourite players
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Like
.
Well zeio believes the lost gen would do better if given a chance and their failure to defeat the golden generation shouldn't matter. I...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Janard's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Like
.
Not sure if it's too early to say so but seems like we are heading into a Golden Gen faceoff - Hirano vs Hayata?
Sep 6, 2026
Top