Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Matteones's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027
.
Bastian Steger has very impressive results for someone 45 years of age.
Aug 31, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Table Tennis even has decent setups in some apartment complexes in China
with
Like
.
On my last trip to China I experienced something 'new' to me, a look inside the world of 'residential table tennis'. A lot of people...
Aug 27, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
TRADED OUT
.
UP! Price reduced to 175 euros plus shipping
Aug 25, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
Handle feels extremely comfortable for me, but I also have to say that I am not really fussy with handles and don't give it too much...
Aug 20, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
I have never played with a Viscaria type blade, I have only tried them here and there: point is that I really don't like their feeling...
Aug 20, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
It's funny you find the long 5 to be less dwelly than the wang chuqin, I actually think the opposite (even if the difference is minor -...
Aug 20, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Oh and, almost forgot, thanks @Matteones for your Long 5, it has gotten the love it deserves in this post, hope you are enjoying my...
Aug 20, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Hey all! For my last review of this month, I managed to make some time for a blogpost I really wanted to make for a long time, the...
Aug 20, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
I have finally accepted my current skill level and got Glayzer for FH and Rozena for BH. Now I have to decide if it goes on Innerforce...
Aug 19, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Love
.
It's a bit of a change in philosophy on my end. Rubbers with a high ceiling are nice and all, but those usually also have higher entry...
Aug 19, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
Insensitivity surely does it (but I am arguing D09C is not insensitive to spin). I'll try to explain the concept better: A rubber...
Aug 17, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
Hello! I would really love to, but my 6 months old and wife would not be happy with me leaving for many days on end 😁
Aug 17, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
I think some ideas are confused here. - D09C is not forgiving in the short game, it may be precise and not bouncy, but forgiving it is...
Aug 17, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
Whilst I agree generally with what you are saying, there is one specificity I do not agree with: I imagine you mean Timo who switched...
Aug 17, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
Everybody can play what they enjoy and surely there is a psychological aspect of playing the rubbers of stars. This does not change the...
Aug 17, 2026
Top