Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
It says custom ALC on the Butterfly website. It might be a Boll ALC but it may be something that looks like a Boll ALC but has choices...
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
AmanooMan's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Dima was just very good with his backhand flicks and super consistent and powerful in the rallies, which he is in general, but even more...
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
I usually move or delete posts that interfere with tournament threads as a baseline. I am often laissez faire about other threads...
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
Coton, the second coming of Liu Gaoyuan, losing to to Park... Truls, the weakest #2 of all times, losing to Dima... Diaz, the overrated...
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
I know you have strong feelings, but I would encourage you to not assume the moral high ground. You are free to make your case. They...
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
Jet lag? Anyone? Csabas is a dangerous player but still...
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Wow
.
Franziska was 2:0 and 6:1 in the third game, but managed to lose the match. Last point was a service fault. Quite unreal.
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
ThePongCommenter's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Sidorenko back down to earth
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
posted the thread
Significant Increase in Volume of Internet Attacks
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
There has been a significant increase in the volume of internet attacks (spam bots trying to register). It will inevitable create delay...
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
I really dont get your point. Some stuff ESN does is similar across brands but some stuff is also proprietary to the brand that designs...
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Diaz/Hashimoto is a fun combination. Diaz has been playing doubles with some fun combinations.
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Peter93's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Stiga does have Symmetry, but he still does appear to be using Rakza PO. It seems he's tried a couple blades now too. Above is in Sao...
Aug 11, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Probably just keep Rakza PO
Aug 10, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
Or have ESN make and rebrand something very similar for Stiga...
Aug 10, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
MOG's post
in the thread
Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?
with
Haha
.
I tried MX-P the other day after using T05fx for about ten years and I think I like it a lot more than I thought I would! And I really...
Aug 10, 2026
Top