Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
I read the posts, struggled to find their relevance to the original topic (I could have been wrong about that for sure), and read other...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Richie's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
These different grips having a big effect is overrated imo. As is shown when a pro player plays with a different grip for fun and...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Travelled to Houston for the African TT Diaspora event for which I was an organizer as well as a participant. Didn't do as well as I...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Still awaiting video submissions, might go to the club and do the two I can do lol...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
We Challenged The Wall of Table Tennis Omar Assar!
.
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
It happened in Yokohama as well... 5th game especially...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
banbekas's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Guess why he made those baffling errors?
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
Sardines are a thing. But they make your loop smelly. Maybe that is where the whiff in whiff whaff is derived from - the fishy game.
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
You really should reach out to him and talk to him and broker something if you want him back that badly. That you keep on talking as if...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Catenaccio's post
in the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
with
Like
.
When the world ranking will be released on Monday, there will be some reshuffling in the top 10 (assuming my calculations are correct)...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
I think we use the phrase choking too much unless you really think ZQH is/was the superior player. I do agree with the main points you...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
I don't really think this can be attributed to rubbers. If they play a role, it's minor at best. Harimoto has always had difficulty...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Concern about a new rubber
.
Done.
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
No, I have not, and after reading the posts here, I am far less likely to do so than I would have been before this thread. I emailed...
Aug 17, 2026
Top