Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Classic Matches
with
Like
.
All good.For future reference, I'm a normal person. Here to enjoy and celebrate sport. This is my M.O.
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Classic Matches
with
Like
.
This is a real classic. Yes Schlager's free hand isn't what you'd coach but what a killer. I am sure they'd both adapt well and compete...
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
Ah okay. I think it helps to be explicit. There were forums that argued with Schlager over technique. Such is the nature of internet.
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
That interpretation I agree with. I just wish such thing went largely unmentioned as they are made to sound like demerits and sometimes...
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
I love it when people criticize the technique of world class players without fully accepting the implications.
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
No, it is not for random TT stuff. It ia a thread for you to share your training or things that have captured your current TT focus...
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Its not on the pre approved list unless Freitas did it in the video above and if not amd you decide to submit it, good luck!
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
So the qualiry ans video length is expect are to be higher than this but posting thoa so that people realize ir is not impossible. I do...
Aug 22, 2026
N
NextLevel
posted the thread
France Pro A 2026-2027
in
Professional Leagues
.
Begins September 21. Feel free to post any comments here. https://www.fftt.com/pro/
Aug 21, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Frenchyping's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
My friend measured the head size, the Ary-X is 150x157 and not 152x158.
Aug 21, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027
.
Togami takes his TTBL seriously, beating Rassenfosse and Duda in his first two matches. Abiodun and Chirita, despite losing their...
Aug 21, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
How long did tou let the sheets marinate for? I guess they must have been really crappy.
Aug 20, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Try sticky protector sheets. I use those on 09c ro restore or increase tack.
Aug 20, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I usually buy from prott, have had no issues until the recent 2 nationals. Occasionally I buy from AliE, also had no problems until the...
Aug 20, 2026
Top