Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Love
.
This is correct. Him starting to try carbon fiber at the end of 2025 even before he came to Joola seemed to rock the boat a bit on the...
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Love
.
I don't think it has anything to do with the Joola equipment being any worse overall than Xiom, but the fact that he switched around...
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Airoc's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
No, of course not. But that what is or becomes the marketable product can be individualized in almost any respect. What I meant is that...
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
chinacurious's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
Both his rubbers and blade still come out of the same factories as before. So I doubt there is much change.
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
ajtatosmano2's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
He might've had a little bit of uncertainity with his new equipment for a short while, but I think he is performing up his own standard...
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Haha
.
Calderano :)
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Der_Echte's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
Still have the Persson Power Play bats and will not abandon them, but I am committing myself to 6 months of the Waldner Legend Carbon...
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Played a tournament today(Saturday). Originally I had planned to train and prepare for it but I haven't had much time for table tennis...
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Simplest way to test spin quality is with a straight backspin serve - probably not the best serve to fool anyone, but it is the simplest...
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027
with
Haha
.
About time to welcome FZD to play at MLTT
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027
with
Like
.
Togami is on fire https://www.ttbl.de/news/post/6a92d4b0a18b970001ad6b6d The Leapmotor Cup Grand Opening at a glance Round of 16...
Aug 30, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
End of this month which is Monday, Augusr 31. Of course time zones can be confusing so I will go with the time at the end of earth...
Aug 29, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Did the pancake flip again. These tricks probably can’t help much on game play, but it helps for touch and control. I know that I...
Aug 29, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
UpSideDownCarl's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
I have not been on TTD in months but I came here just for this. Hey Archo! Good to see you. :) Not sure I will see your response...
Aug 29, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
ajtatosmano2's post
in the thread
TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027
with
Like
.
András Csaba playing very well, winning the matches he should, beating Ovtcharov and almost catching Hugo as well!
Aug 28, 2026
Top