Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Janard's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Like
.
I can probably Google but if someone can indulge my laziness, what is Das' setup? She seemed more dangerous than Mukerjee in that WD...
Sep 6, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Janard's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Like
.
Hirano's serve and receive game today is troubling Hayata quite a fair bit. Can she keep it up!
Sep 6, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Like
.
I also really hope it continues, Hirano is one of my favourite players
Sep 6, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
As long as you are playing opponents whose your defense doesn't give too much time, this is not a bad idea and is how I sometimes play...
Sep 6, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
.
A great question, it seems that IOC has provisonally lifted its supsension on July 28, 2026 so the ITTF has followed suit, though I...
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
JustANoob's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Haha
.
Oh my, Gauzy made Fang Bo look like me when I play against the local league players, almost heart-wrenching.
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
.
It's pretty common, unfortunately there is no TTR to review in this case as to my eyeball, it wasn't egregious and might have actually...
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Why I Never Became a Pro Table Tennis Player
.
Even national level coaches who in many ways love the sport - they try to change their relationship with playing but they always...
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Why I Never Became a Pro Table Tennis Player
with
Like
.
Yes there’s definitely the survival instinct as really the pinnacle of it all, can I LIVE doing this or not. I definitely couldn’t, I...
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
lightspin's post
in the thread
Why I Never Became a Pro Table Tennis Player
with
Like
.
Definitely. I know a lot of ex-professionals who detest playing. To them it is just a job. They cannot imagine why someone would show...
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
lightspin's post
in the thread
Why I Never Became a Pro Table Tennis Player
with
Like
.
Interesting video. I think the reason why you didn't go pro or why 99% of the people don't go pro is from a lack of serious training...
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Why I Never Became a Pro Table Tennis Player
with
Like
.
Hi all, I spent the better part of 5 hours putting this together until 3am this morning and it has resonated better than I expected for...
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
So i am continuing to try out my new style. After years of playing my "get the ball on the table" style, I have decided to spend the...
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
.
Very impressed with Tikhonov. Looks like another bomb that lost some of his prime junior years waiting to detonate with enough opportunity.
Sep 5, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
.
It has been interesting watching Coach Kihara at this event.
Sep 5, 2026
Top