Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I wouldn't go that far, I just helped the guys to get basics right. All of them made extremely big progress in just the few minutes...
Sep 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)
with
Love
.
Heck. If I want to see An Jae-hyun or Lebesson all I need to do is to drive to watch Superliga, Dusseldorf is the only occasion to see...
Sep 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
So as I did discuss last week and the photos show, I ended up in Germany (left Wednesday from the US, arrived Thursday, left Monday...
Sep 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Sounds like you and Tyce had a subliminal telepathic meeting somewhere in the astral plane and returned with the same decision in...
Sep 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Sep 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Where to find Genuine Gold Viscaria and W968 ( prott doubt)
.
When I tested Quadri's blade, that was not my impression at all, lol, it felt more like I was being cheated lol... Just kidding...
Sep 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Where to find Genuine Gold Viscaria and W968 ( prott doubt)
with
Like
.
Even if those full rejects hit the market, they're still full rejects for a reason. So no, they will not be the same quality that the...
Sep 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Where to find Genuine Gold Viscaria and W968 ( prott doubt)
with
Like
.
You will never be able to prove any of it, because what you are trying to buy is stuff that is not meant to be commercially available...
Sep 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
I hear you - I do believe touch and controlled aggression (as opposed to all out aggression) can be developed simultaneously.
Sep 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
So I've been trialing the Rxton 7 37 on my BH this week. I've had 2 sessions this far with it. It basically plays like an easier to use...
Sep 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
just_one_more_chop's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I could not have put my EJ journey in better words than this. My playing level did not really increase or decrease but I would do it all...
Sep 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?
.
Sorry, you still haven't explained *WHY* the CNT by their actions are not on the same page as ML, HS and HYC. The point has never been...
Sep 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
I started playing at 34, there is hope. Your game needs structured aggression, IMHO, you relied a little bit too much on touch rather...
Sep 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
JustANoob's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Got my blade today, thank you very much @NextLevel Will probably post a picture of what I plan to put on it in the EJ thread when the...
Sep 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?
.
Not Tomokazu Harimoto? They disagree with Ma Long and Hao Shuai????
Sep 16, 2026
Top