Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
with
Wow
.
Didn't expect Sareen to beat Yoshiyama. Still a lot of potential to keep improving it seems.
Friday at 9:04 PM
N
NextLevel
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
with
Wow
.
Very tough opening round match for both Hina Hayata and Miyu Nagasaki. They face each other o_O.
Friday at 9:04 PM
N
NextLevel
reacted to
FIXPOINT's post
in the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
with
Like
.
China Smash 2026 WD Draw China Smash 2026 MD Draw China Smash 2026 XD Draw
Friday at 9:02 PM
N
NextLevel
reacted to
FIXPOINT's post
in the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
with
Like
.
China Smash 2026 WS Draw China Smash 2026 MS Draw
Friday at 9:02 PM
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Grahf's post
in the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
with
Love
.
Predictions: -My man Sidorenko back for party, hope its a banger vs LJK and wins 3-2 -Diaz goes home first round again, this time vs...
Friday at 9:01 PM
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027
with
Like
.
I saw Verdonschot play for the first time today - WOW :oops:(y) All the matches are really interesting. You can get a lot out of them...
Thursday at 9:55 PM
N
NextLevel
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
Zyre 03 2.5 mm Vs 2.7
with
Like
.
Zyre is not for the weak
Wednesday at 1:26 AM
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
.
What I find interesting is that the Olympic bronze medallists are the selfish ones... they need to win gold to become unselfish...
Tuesday at 9:16 PM
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
I agree, I think he is trying too hard to combine the serve and the recovery, they should always feel distinct.
Tuesday at 4:43 AM
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
There is a lot of good stuff in there, I am not entirely sold on the drive shot selection but I suspect that if you work on producing...
Tuesday at 4:42 AM
N
NextLevel
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I think your serving errors were mainly due to turning your body too early before your finger griping the ball. For more consistency on...
Tuesday at 4:14 AM
N
NextLevel
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Also, it appears that your backhand opening was good for certain pace/height ball, but more error for low and high balls. I think...
Tuesday at 4:14 AM
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Catenaccio's post
in the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
with
Like
.
If Hashimoto had not qualified, it would have been Sato since she recently overtook Hashimoto in the world ranking. However, it was too...
Sep 28, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
When should I back away from the table?
.
Not that you should copy me, but I am above average in height and I have never seriously learned to back off the table and am often...
Sep 28, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
When should I back away from the table?
with
Like
.
This will change as you improve. The harsh reality of amateur table tennis (99.999% of this forum) is that *hardly* anyone is...
Sep 28, 2026
Top