Recent content by Peter93

  1. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    802-40. Not sure what sponge he uses though, but it is white. Yang Xiaoxin: Codexx EF Pro 54 -> Inventus XT Pro 52.5? Wang Yang: Harimoto Innerforce ALC -> DHS 08X
  2. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Zyre 03 You can see the D for Dignics here.
  3. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    At Muscat he was using Hurricane 3 Neo and Dignics on the Double Fish blade, but they haven't uploaded his photos for the China Smash yet. Ylane Batix went from long pips to inverted?
  4. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Unfortunately a lot of the videos that got uploaded were pulled. Hopefully we’ll get some official highlights at some point.
  5. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Sato: Diode -> Diode Pro
  6. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Kim Kum Yong vs. Peng Yu-Han Kim will have to play Cheng I Ching again in singles. I thought Kim might lose as she lost 3-0 IIRC when these countries played each other back in Hangzhou in 2022. I'll be interested to see what adjustments they both make.
  7. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    I saw the mixed doubles draw and Lin Shidong and Kuai Man's first opponents are Ri Jong Sik and Kim Kum Yong; a rematch of the finals of the ATTU Asian Championships a couple of years ago.
  8. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Batra back to Grass D.Tecs Yoko: Dignics 09c -> Zyre 03 (this might have happened a little while ago but just noticing now) Yuhi Sakai isn't listed on Butterfly's website either which took me by surprise. Harimoto Innerforce Super ZLC, Zyre 03 (both sides?) No more G-Fless handle for Kawakami.
  9. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    When she played her first T League match of the season she did use a Fan Zhendong ALC, but then immediately went back to the Viscaria. She is still using Dignics both sides as far as I can tell.
  10. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Gerrasimenko: Lin Yun Ju Super ZLC, 09c or Zyre 03, Zyre 03. Togami: Fan Zhendong ALC, 09c, Zyre 03 Simon Gauzy: Synteliac VCI Off (Gauzy Edition), Nuzn 55
  11. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38° Blue Sponge completely unboosted how does it really play?

    OP, just try it out. I've had tons of success against multiple >2000 rated players with 37 deg. orange sponge and 38 deg. blue sponge, both unboosted. Zero trouble with smashes, and the spin is immense. I did just boost the 38 deg. just for fun, but I don't think it's necessary, I just wanted to...
  12. Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?

    DragonGrip is way too heavy. at least for what Lazer wants. I will continue to endorse Codexx EF 54 as it's one of my all time favorite rubbers, and it still possess real tack to it as well. I've tried DragonGrip and DragonPower 52.5. The grip is far too heavy, but it was manageable since I'm a...
  13. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Stiga does have Symmetry, but he still does appear to be using Rakza PO. It seems he's tried a couple blades now too. Above is in Sao Jose, below is in Malmo.
  14. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Gewo Codexx EF 54, Yinhe Qing Pro (0.5). I know it's 0.5 because during a match with Zauresh Akasheva, Akasheva asked her if there was any sponge because she couldn't see it, and Yang was standing close enough to the table mic you could hear her say 0.5. She said in a comment on instagram that...
  15. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Yang Xiaoxin 3-0 Paranang. Last time they played Paranang won 3-0.
Top