Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Pingz's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
P
Pingz
replied to the thread
Viewership numbers
.
A Tough Dill to Swallow, or Not my Bread and Butter, or The No ‘Cukes’ Movement I’m a bit of an Audiofool, but I can confuse artists...
Sep 5, 2026
P
Pingz
updated their
status
.
I occasionally post a piece on my wacky blog https://tabletennistangents.blogspot.com. (corrected URL) You won’t find much advice...
Aug 12, 2026
Top