Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
SDC's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SDC
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Love
.
My precious brain cells... 卓球用ラケット (Racket for Table Tennis) https://patents.google.com/patent/JPH0639062A/ja ([0023] In addition...
Jul 21, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
This is the closest thing you will get from an official information, as this picture came from Butterfly. If you cannot tell it is Ayous...
Jul 21, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
I make plenty of mistakes, but that's not one of them 😉. I know it's me against the world on this, because the fallacy has been...
Jul 21, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
I didn't offend you directly, I just pointed your mistake. The only reason I did, is because then I will have countless people saying...
Jul 21, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Wenge
Jul 21, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
#1451 - Outer B-S - OFF-/OFF Black tag Vis feels different than newer models because of two things: firstly, I'm pretty sure that the...
Jul 21, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
I will sound very arrogant here, but I honestly can't think of another way of saying it, but I mean no offense. It's difficult for...
Jul 21, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Clearly Ayous, not Limba.
Jul 21, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Jul 20, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
#1464 - Inner G-F - OFF-/OFF This one is based on the SK Hybrid AC but with a a few twists, the most notable one being the very big...
Jul 20, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
#1454 - 7 Wood - OFF A 7 ply that follows the same principle as #1432 which I posted a few days ago, but thicker and faster. This time...
Jul 20, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
#1443 - Inner 5+2 - ALL+/OFF- Thin looping blade, like the reinforced version of #1441, if that one is similar to the Violin, this...
Jul 18, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
#1442 - 5+2 Inner - OFF This is a blade that suffers from personally problems. It behaves like a inner 5+2, but it feels and sounds...
Jul 18, 2026
SDC
reacted to
Faker's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
What a handle design🙀🤩
Jul 18, 2026
SDC
reacted to
nablaz's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Love
.
Hey, I know this one! It's the original for my order! 😜 This is how mine came out, by the way...
Jul 18, 2026
Top