Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
SDC's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SDC
replied to the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
.
It will not impact play, but it shows poor quality control on Stiga's part and it's a shame it has happened on such an expensive blade.
Aug 4, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Even within that niche, the answer is based on personal style. However, most blades I've been building for that style, have an...
Jul 31, 2026
SDC
reacted to
NetProphet's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Love
.
You have literally ignored my question. You have also kinda ruined this thread. Nothing you are saying is relevant. It's like a...
Jul 26, 2026
SDC
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Haha
.
party is over?? being sober is very important ;)
Jul 25, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
True 😅, but my intention was to show a topic about the subject, as not to derail this one even further. He can answer there if he wants.
Jul 25, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Speaking of a separate topic, I already had this discussion years ago (did you even build blades back then?), and made a very clear post...
Jul 25, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Oh, and I didn't pay attention until now, but judging by the unclear sideways picture of the handle, I'm willing to bet the medial on...
Jul 24, 2026
SDC
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Haha
.
This entire thread:
Jul 24, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
See?! I also make mistakes! Thanks for pointing that out 😉
Jul 23, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Your opinion means very little to me, now even less. I wish I had those photos, but do you know why I don't? Because I rarely do repair...
Jul 23, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
At this point, I think your are just trolling me or provoke me into saying something I shouldn't, any minimally intelligent person would...
Jul 23, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
For something like Kiso Hinoki? Totally, and it does happen. Blades that were built using Kiso Hinoki, now use Hinoki sourced elsewhere...
Jul 22, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Now that you are out of arguments you resort to petiness. Typical... The truth is that all the evidence in the world wouldn't change...
Jul 22, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Yeah, but you did claim it... and when confronted with evidence you still doubting it. And yes, this is evidence, let me also reiterate...
Jul 22, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
It has to do with the fact that there isn't a single ALC blade with a Limba medial layer (not that I can't recall, correct me if I...
Jul 22, 2026
Top