Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
SDC's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SDC
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
Imo you basically "kill" the wood by taking away some of its properties. Makes sense that it deadens the bounce
Wednesday at 9:32 AM
SDC
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
This seems like a smart way to make a powerful but controlled outer blade.
Wednesday at 9:32 AM
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
#1453 - 7 Wood - ALL+/OFF- All the layers in this blade were "cooked" before gluing, it's a fully thermo treated blade, which I believe...
Tuesday at 9:19 AM
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Finally! I was starting to think that no one had noticed 😂
Monday at 11:40 AM
SDC
reacted to
Leno's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
Really? No comments on the Thanos Blade? :ROFLMAO: Blimp the enemy and win your matches.
Monday at 11:40 AM
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
#1424 - Outer B-S - OFF-/OFF There's nothing too special going on with this blade, I always say that wood density means more than wood...
Monday at 9:43 AM
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
I wouldn't say he is necessarily wrong, but it depends on the case. I'm generally against printing but for other reasons, I think it's...
Monday at 9:39 AM
SDC
reacted to
Itchy_mitchy's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Love
.
These are beautiful my goodness.
Monday at 9:27 AM
SDC
reacted to
latej's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Love
.
Wow, the 5+2 inner, first on the left, looks like my 1st blade from you, with the ultra-dense ayous core... Does it differ only in...
Sep 25, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Yes, same design as yours but different composition. It actually has a "sad" story, I'll tell more about it when I post it.
Sep 25, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Here we go again... 16 blades for immediate sale, that I will start posting next week. I know I always say this, but I think we have...
Sep 25, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Absolutely no need to do it that often, it never goes that fast 😅. I'm very upset with that, I have a bunch of orders on stand by...
Sep 11, 2026
SDC
reacted to
Doralikesmath's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Love
.
Can't believe it's nearly a year already, but my turn is coming up again. I thought Sergio blades would cure my EJ, but they simply make...
Sep 11, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
What happened to Darker?
.
I don't think the problem is Hinoki in general, but Kiso Hinoki... I have Hinoki from other reagions and it's much denser than the...
Aug 15, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
.
It can happen. How much of it do you want? 😅
Aug 4, 2026
Top