Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
sebi's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
S
sebi
reacted to
Papica33's post
in the thread
Need help for choosing new rubbers
with
Like
.
Will try to record some games soon
Sep 17, 2026
S
sebi
replied to the thread
Need help for choosing new rubbers
.
If you wanr real advice, show us how you play.
Sep 16, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
temu_boll's post
in the thread
GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?
with
Like
.
my experience with severals rubbers that had been glued with free chack was that it was a nightmare to try to remove without shredding...
Sep 12, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
ToH's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
Yeah, im checking to. Just 27 places left
Sep 11, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
I'm patiently waiting, but I also know that he's waiting on at least a supply of Kiri that's taking much longer than anticipated...
Sep 11, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Taute's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
Am I the only one who checks the SDC site at least twice a week to see which numbers have been produced? I’ve been waiting in line for...
Sep 11, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
I think it's not really possible to offer specific advice unless you post some video and specify what part you're talking about.
Sep 9, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Ghostzen's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH." It isn't really an upgrade I don't think. More of a different feel. Some...
Sep 4, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
without having seen your match, you might be more correct than you sarcastically implied. perhaps that kid did not actually win the...
Sep 4, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
Insensitivity surely does it (but I am arguing D09C is not insensitive to spin). I'll try to explain the concept better: A rubber...
Sep 4, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
I just lost to a USATT1700 kid (not more than 12 years old) using Timo Boll ALC with D09c on both sides. I now realize I was the one...
Sep 4, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
I think some ideas are confused here. - D09C is not forgiving in the short game, it may be precise and not bouncy, but forgiving it is...
Sep 4, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
Everybody can play what they enjoy and surely there is a psychological aspect of playing the rubbers of stars. This does not change the...
Sep 4, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
In my opinion, that's wrong. They're all top tier rubber and as such none of them are plain upgrades for the other. D05 is probably the...
Sep 4, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
since when a rubber is doing all the work? when?
Sep 4, 2026
Top