Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Sedis's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Sedis
replied to the thread
What is softest sponge of Loki rubber.
.
I think the chart is only a rough guide. They show the euro hardness as always being 10 degrees higher than the Chinese, when it isn't...
Wednesday at 2:02 PM
Sedis
replied to the thread
What is softest sponge of Loki rubber.
.
I've seen quite a lot of variation in Loki rubbers when I've fitted them for people at my club. I fitted an Arthur China and Arthur...
Wednesday at 1:45 PM
Sedis
replied to the thread
Ukrainian blades
.
Is this a different frequency when the ball is bounced on a different part of the blade?
Wednesday at 1:38 PM
Sedis
replied to the thread
Ukrainian blades
.
I'm not sure why the Gorrila blades have two frequencies when the rest show one, can you explain what the two figures relate to? Thanks.
Wednesday at 11:11 AM
Sedis
replied to the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
.
Same, luckily they seem popular with pimples players and with a name like 'Grass D'tecs' it seems unlikley that my LPs will get...
Sep 25, 2026
Sedis
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
No it's not the source of the argument, the source of your argument is whether or not players have different customized blades AFTER...
Sep 25, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)
.
I've just fitted an Arthur China and Arthur Europe Diamond for a friend. Interestingly the China (listed as extra hard) measured 54...
Sep 23, 2026
Sedis
reacted to
Airoc's post
in the thread
Dimitri using Timo boll alc
with
Like
.
First of all, that´s true. Second, there´s a discussion elsewhere if it´s even an outer or an inner composition. Speculation from bad...
Sep 19, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
.
More to do with the placement and how flush it sits with the handle, but I suppose an embossed lens/tag could be worse. One that I...
Sep 18, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
.
Concerning lenses in handles, I understand why manufacturers would want them, and normally they are not too much of an issue, but...
Sep 17, 2026
Sedis
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair
with
Like
.
Hi, guys! This time we got a very interesting blade for repair - Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon OFF with a broken handle. There are a lot...
Sep 16, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?
.
I've found the same. I've had some bottles of Revo3 that were very similar to DHS no.15, but some that really didn't stick as well at...
Sep 13, 2026
Sedis
reacted to
passifid's post
in the thread
WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13
with
Like
.
Nah it's clearly a problem that is only getting worse with juniors as they look up to the best of their heros and a lot yell like...
Sep 13, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
Andro NUZN50 as faster alternative of Fastarc G-1?
.
Did you boost the G1 the same amount? It will be difficult for other people to make a comparison, as most people won't boost these...
Aug 30, 2026
Sedis
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
Guys, I know it's a very small minority, but can we chill a little with the hostilities towards each other? I am 100% behind people...
Aug 12, 2026
Top