Recent content by staysmart

  1. Best shirts from amazon to play TT in?

    What is wrong with any sports t-shirt from consacrated brands? I mean how is a Joola/Tibhar/Butterfly better than Nike, Adidas sportswear? Do they have hidden boost for TT players? :D
  2. I have stumbled upon an interesting blade

    https://www.tokopedia.com/go-ping-pong/kayu-pingpong-729-national-pro-001-mirip-dhs-w968-1731765728723174734
  3. Can Zhang Jike Fix My Backhand Flick In 7 Days?

    unfortunately Pongbot product placement prevents other tech use like spinsight that would give a lot of extra feedback on shot improvement
  4. Chineese budget ZLC blades (stuor vs huieson)

    Might be super ZLC, fibers are more dense and you can't see well the Zylon.
  5. We Challenged The Wall of Table Tennis Omar Assar!

    Such a fun to watch challenge. Omar is the kind of guy you want to have in a party :D Keep this series running, guys, it's very enjoyable
  6. Yinhe PRO-01G: is green arylate better?

    sanwei 75g
  7. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    I am watching this with renewed interest
  8. some chinese brand like DHS and Yinhe

    Anybody has tried Yinhe pro-08 ultra?
  9. Do you have to be fit to be a pro table tennis player?

    As I have seen in Dove commercials, they started to feature regular people so don't say never :D Otto, with his backhand, is better suited for the Axe Effect. He's not chopping but opponents fell down nevertheless. :D
  10. Do you have to be fit to be a pro table tennis player?

    Yes, it seems that the slower they are, the more they use materials that slow down the game, disrupt the timing of. the opponent. But I see a lot of young guys also using material for the same effect.
  11. Do you have to be fit to be a pro table tennis player?

    In amateur play older guys and out of shape guys are the norm, not some exceptions. I am not body shaming or age shaming, I am glad that they choose to move and play instead of being a couch potato. I am just curious how much do you have to be in good shape to play at higher levels, or if this...
  12. Do you have to be fit to be a pro table tennis player?

    How much athleticism is necessary in table tennis? We have 60+ years old successfully competing in Olympics - Ni Xia Lian and we have pro players that look like competing in other sports like hammer throw (to be kind). Is technique supreme? Does being fit matter? Can you be seriously...
  13. Different behaviour of a blade after a shock ?

    Have you tested the frequency? Bare blade, of course.
Top