Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Ultravisitor's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Ultravisitor
replied to the thread
How long does rubber last unopened?
.
I think it depends if it if factory boosted. But I'd say a year at least
Sep 23, 2026
Ultravisitor
replied to the thread
DISRUPTIVE LONG PIMPLES CLOSE TO THE TABLE
.
Yinhe 955 is very easy to play and dirt cheap
Sep 22, 2026
Ultravisitor
reacted to
ZSQ's post
in the thread
Best possible setup for the least amount of money
with
Like
.
In my table tennis player community, there are several agreed-upon beginner-friendly setups for your reference: Blade: Loki Kirin K3...
Sep 19, 2026
Ultravisitor
replied to the thread
Best possible setup for the least amount of money
.
Sanwei CC is quite a good inner carbon blade for around 10$
Sep 18, 2026
Ultravisitor
replied to the thread
Best budget rubber for BH?
.
Jeah I settled on Rozena, after ejing other options this summer.
Sep 18, 2026
Ultravisitor
replied to the thread
Best budget rubber for BH?
.
I'm playing Rozena on BH right now and I love it. If I were on tighter budget, I'd play Yinhe Moon 12. Both rubbers excel in blocking...
Sep 18, 2026
Ultravisitor
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
Best budget rubber for BH?
with
Like
.
+1 for Yinhe Moon Speed, especially when boosted. Soft feels quite a lot like Tenergy 05 FX, albeit slightly slower and with less spin...
Sep 18, 2026
Ultravisitor
reacted to
dprsspins's post
in the thread
Best budget rubber for BH?
with
Like
.
Butterfly Rozena is awesome and my go to pick for you but it's not exactly budget. If you want something a little cheaper but pretty...
Sep 18, 2026
Ultravisitor
reacted to
vossi39's post
in the thread
GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?
with
Like
.
Not using any specific TT glue anymore. I buy liquid Latex for modelling like...
Sep 16, 2026
Ultravisitor
reacted to
ZSQ's post
in the thread
Hello from China
with
Like
.
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night to everyone, I’m a table tennis enthusiast from Beijing, China. I played...
Sep 15, 2026
Ultravisitor
reacted to
struke's post
in the thread
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38° Blue Sponge completely unboosted how does it really play?
with
Like
.
The price is not issue for me i want the best rubber on fh and im asking if the h3n 38 bs is good enough for player like me under 1,200...
Aug 24, 2026
Ultravisitor
replied to the thread
Anyone has experience with Telson germany rubbers?
.
When I tried telson Germany, I found it unremarkable. It's more similar to Yinhe Moon 12 than to telson 100. Both of those seemed better...
Aug 20, 2026
Ultravisitor
replied to the thread
YINHE SATURN S1
.
The Sponge looks like the one from moon 12 rubber. It also shares the hardness scale m/h. With moon 12 m+ feels like 48° esn. I think...
Aug 14, 2026
Ultravisitor
reacted to
belllfador's post
in the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
with
Like
.
I could not resist... 2 more cheap rubbers: Sueke Phantom Attack II green sponge, black surface, 40 degrees, measured 52 shore O. 66.5g...
Jul 11, 2026
Ultravisitor
reacted to
AdamH's post
in the thread
UPDATED 22.07 !! New Gear Recommendation
with
Like
.
One of the best combos for C1 and G1 is the Clipper Wood if you cant make them work on a faster blade.
Jul 11, 2026
Top