Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
with
Like
.
A small amount of stickiness helps me a lot to spin slow balls. A totally unsticky rubber would have to be too soft. Cheers L-zr
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
.
Charged is heavy, just like a blue hurricane with 3-4 layers on it, perhaps 1 gram more, so that's the main thing. But yeah, most...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
with
Like
.
What about the weight. I find Rakza Z too heavy otherwise it would be an obvious choice. Cheers L-zr
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
hahaha sharp 🔪 ❤️
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Love
.
I've seen your advert come up and go away, so I'm not going to say my guess ;)
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
.
Many and most already mentioned, but I'd like to add the new Joola Charged from Calderano to the list :) And the new gewo iconixx also...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
Oh and, almost forgot, thanks @Matteones for your Long 5, it has gotten the love it deserves in this post, hope you are enjoying my...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
posted the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
in
DHS
.
Hey all! For my last review of this month, I managed to make some time for a blogpost I really wanted to make for a long time, the...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
tzifos's post
in the thread
Victas: Xegna and Xegna Spin offensive rubbers
with
Like
.
New rubbers from Victas, made in China, and tacky With the XEGNA series, VICTAS builds on its many years of experience in developing...
Aug 13, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
Cool to hear man! I keep playing with the calderanos, today i changed to charged 2.0 and much better for me, more control, same kick...
Aug 12, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
RPB Enthusiast's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Love
.
I played with the Boosted Trinity Charged and Dynamic for 3ish hours yesterday and I definitely felt a good difference. The Trinity...
Aug 12, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
euphrate's post
in the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
with
Like
.
Nah I don't wanna waste my money ahhaha maybe I'll try 39 instead
Aug 11, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
DragonOwen's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
Here's a YouTube playlist with some rallies from the tournaments where I played the Vyzaryz Trinity with two Dynamic rubbers (link to...
Aug 10, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
.
39 Id say is good, if you are used to a softer less dead feel, then perhaps 38, hard to say what you will prefer but since they are...
Aug 10, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
euphrate's post
in the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
with
Like
.
Now I use 52.5 esn hardness FH and 50 bh. What degree do you recommend for bdv FH?
Aug 10, 2026
Top