Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
So how I measured is with the same rubbers (H3N, Rakza Z + BD5 on FH, 8-80, G09c and nuzn 48 on BH) and mostly just my own gut playing...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Supposedly, HL5 has longer dwell time and softer than H SYS and H WCQ, and probably slower. But not sure how you measured the speed.
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Handle feels extremely comfortable for me, but I also have to say that I am not really fussy with handles and don't give it too much...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
Same experience with a Viscaria on my side, and I played with it 1 year or so. Cool cool, good to know, yeah, you will feel that...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
I have never played with a Viscaria type blade, I have only tried them here and there: point is that I really don't like their feeling...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
.
yes this is very true, it plays significantly different, iconixx too :)
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Füty Imre's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Could you please explain how the Freitas ALC compares with a VIS-type blade? I’v benn thinking about switching to get a bit softer feel
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
haha yeah, it's terribly subjective when it comes to this level of similarity, but yes, I find your Long 5 to shoot a tiny bit faster...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
It's funny you find the long 5 to be less dwelly than the wang chuqin, I actually think the opposite (even if the difference is minor -...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
how do you mean @amitmnagarwal ? :) Like how long the D05 will last? Or if you peel it off without sealing it? My long 5 is ~91g in...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
amitmnagarwal's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
how will Long 5 go with D05 both sides, also how does long 5 feels weigh wise?
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
with
Like
.
Not heavier than H3. My RZ red max, cut under the head 158x151mm, weighed 51 grams, which is normal for hurricanes. For example my...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Füty Imre's post
in the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
with
Like
.
I have only tried H3 for a few hits on a clubmates bat so I cant really compare Omega VIII China to that. The rubber itself is not...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
latej's post
in the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
with
Like
.
+1 for G09C, not very heavy, as most Btfly and Lazer cares about weight...
Aug 20, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
with
Like
.
Butterfly is a bit tricky to s hold of for me. On top of that I think it feels dead even though the shots are good. Victas I like to...
Aug 20, 2026
Top