Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
.
As others mentioned, the main benefit of hybrids is more gears, you can play slow on the short and passive play, and go fast when you...
Aug 22, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
SorryForTheEdge's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
I like hybrid rubbers because they help with service receive and pace variation (drop shots are better). And I like tensor rubbers for...
Aug 22, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
belllfador's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
Spend too much time with tensors. I can blame couches and TT trends, but it was my fault. T05, Xiom Omega V, R45 - too soft, too bouncy...
Aug 22, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
I wish I could but I had to drop out from Dusseldorf, my wife's mum is celebrating her bday big on that weekend so I had to cancel, real...
Aug 22, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Love
.
@victormanriquey So you're gonna bring all 4 to Düsseldorf for folks to try out, right? 😄
Aug 22, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
Ohhh in that way, thanks for clarifying, I think it will be very powerful, but difficult to control at the medium and high gears, on...
Aug 21, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
amitmnagarwal's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
i meant , how will D05 play on Long5, in terms of feel, speed ?
Aug 21, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
I haven't tested the 301x specifically, so I cannot say Im sorry! Its on my backlog to test some of the 301s and make a comparison, will...
Aug 21, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
arashfarshadi's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
How do you compare.hurricane301x with them?
Aug 21, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
B2X second for control, but do notice that it throws lower so in that way control might be subjective, and you may find WCQ more...
Aug 21, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
steve888's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Thanks - so I understand what you are saying, the B2X is second or last for control?? - throw wise - short or long ? Thanks
Aug 21, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
Yeah always subjective indeed, I always try my best to be as objective as I can but yeah, hard with so many nuances :) For me the...
Aug 21, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
steve888's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
I know control is subjective -how would you rate the control of each? And shortest to longest throw?
Aug 21, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
Yeah no worries I didnt mention that in the blog but above here, my bad :))) Also, the most tried rubbers on all were the H3N+rakza...
Aug 21, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Great stuff as always! One thing I didn't see mentioned (unless I overlooked it) - did you use the same rubbers on all 4 blades to...
Aug 21, 2026
Top