Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Wakkibatty's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Wakkibatty
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair
with
Like
.
I didn't want to measure anything and post it here. Just a routine repair of a new! DHS Long 5 blade on the surface. But I decided to...
Aug 31, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
Yurifi's post
in the thread
Yasaka Rakza 7 Hard
with
Like
.
currently I am playing with Rakza 7 Hard for about a month now on Viscaria. I thought I would have it in BH but somehow I ended up with...
Aug 27, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
DBsystem78's post
in the thread
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38° Blue Sponge completely unboosted how does it really play?
with
Like
.
Try the rxton 9 national it's amazing for the price
Aug 26, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair
with
Like
.
Continuation of the Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon blade. Such a low balance was needed, because rubbers Gewo Nexus EL pro Superselect max...
Aug 23, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair
with
Like
.
Hi, guys! This time we got a very interesting blade for repair - Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon OFF with a broken handle. There are a lot...
Aug 23, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
biaxialerzug's post
in the thread
Nittaku Blastac
with
Like
.
A bit below G1 but still a lot of spin.
Aug 22, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
.
This one is REALLY out of left field, but maybe try the Loki Telson Germany. I just wrote a review on it over on another thread (its...
Aug 20, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
Anyone has experience with Telson germany rubbers?
.
I currently have the Telson Germany fitted to the BH side of my main blade. (Typically I use the Telson 100 instead but I felt like a...
Aug 20, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
_Bryce_'s post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Like
.
I agree, and it would be a reasonable request from a players point of view. Stiga however, I'm pretty sure about that, will tell you...
Aug 7, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Like
.
Follow up: TT11 agreed to refund or send a replacement. Kudo to their top customer service. One reason for me to return it is that I...
Aug 7, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Like
.
This is the other side
Aug 7, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Like
.
It can happen. How much of it do you want? 😅
Aug 7, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
the-don's post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Like
.
I had old stiga blades like from the 1990's or before and sometimes they had top ply inclined like this. so it's not something new.
Aug 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
.
I know what youre getting at here, but I suspect what we're seeing in that pic is simply woodgrain lines that aren't parallel. To be...
Aug 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
.
Good to know. I'm a bit worried however that you said 'less mis-aligned', and not 'correctly aligned' or 'normally aligned" If the...
Aug 4, 2026
Top