Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Wakkibatty's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Wakkibatty
reacted to
ejruk's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Love
.
Sounds like a fun experiment, refinement would be a time consuming process though when it comes to levels beeing released over time, and...
Sep 3, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Well yeah... pretty much -- in theory. You dont't need a massive amount of heat though - heat is not kind to many blades. You just need...
Sep 2, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Mmm... honestly not sure if the hinoki aromatic oil would do much., but i do t see the harm in tryi g it either. Just be aware you might...
Sep 2, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Haha
.
I have some hinoki aromatic oil from japan. Should i try to rub it on a rubber 🤔? As a wood expert you should also create a booster...
Sep 2, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
It might be an ozzie thing, I love watching drain cleaning Australia too :LOL: 🤷♂️
Sep 1, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Thank you. Nice to know my hopeless timber obsession comes in handy at times for things other than blademaking. 😁😁😁😁
Sep 1, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Love
.
This stuff is absolutely gold
Sep 1, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Bingo -- that would definitely do it. 😁😁 If the house was built in 1928 and has lots of exposed spruce timber, then the house would...
Sep 1, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
ejruk's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
Nice thinking, and ambitious post 👏 i think we could get along quite well and have very interesting discussions :LOL: Very valid and...
Sep 1, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
Conehead's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Haha
.
I'm sure that simply by the thread opener's post, you already know his shoe size as well. :D
Sep 1, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
oophyte's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
The Chinese lady who sold me my first assembled racket back then told me to clean the H3 with sweat after each use. So, I guess I pose...
Aug 31, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
moral of the story: need an attic first
Aug 31, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Sweat is (or can be) surprisingly acidic stuff. It's pH can sometimes be the same as mild vinegar in some cases. Sweat also contains...
Aug 31, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
I have a whole bunch of left field questions for you regarding your attic results (if you don't mind me asking them, that is). You've...
Aug 31, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
ejruk's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
Hey all! Pretty new player here — I've been playing for about a year or so. I fell very much in love with the sport, but with kids and...
Aug 31, 2026
Top