Inkunzi blade? Legit?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
evet kesinlikle yasal ve çok kaliteli bıçaklardır kendım bir süre ahşap olanını bilimsel ve mukemmel işçilik vardı istenilen katman ve oyun tarzına göre itediğiniz bıçağı yaptırabılırsın mukemmel kesinlikle tavsiye
inanıyorum

Google Translate translates this:

"Yes, they are absolutely legal and very high quality knives. I have used the wooden one for a while. It had scientific and excellent workmanship. You can have any knife made according to the desired layer and playing style. It is perfect, definitely recommended.
I believe"

===

Google Translate seems to be translating the word used for blade as knife or knives.

@Berhan Batu Perçin you need to post in English. Also, you should let people know what your affiliation with Inkunzi Handmade Table Tennis blades is. Are you the blade maker? What role do you play for Inkunzi.

Merhaba hocam ben masa tenisi tahtasının kullanıcısıyım, sahibi değilim, kullandım ve çok memnun kaldım, yaptırıp istediğiniz katmanla oynayabileceğinizi anlatmak için yazdım, sahibi değilim, kullanıcıyım, çok memnun kaldığım ve katıldığım turnuvalarda yönetim kurulu ile herhangi bir sorun yaşamadığım için bilgilendirmek istedim.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Merhaba hocam ben masa tenisi tahtasının kullanıcısıyım, sahibi değilim, kullandım ve çok memnun kaldım, yaptırıp istediğiniz katmanla oynayabileceğinizi anlatmak için yazdım, sahibi değilim, kullanıcıyım, çok memnun kaldığım ve katıldığım turnuvalarda yönetim kurulu ile herhangi bir sorun yaşamadığım için bilgilendirmek istedim.

This translates as:

"Hello teacher, I am the user of the table tennis board, I am not the owner, I used it and was very satisfied, I wrote to tell you that you can have it made and play with the layer you want, I am not the owner, I am the user, I was very satisfied and I wanted to inform you because I did not have any problems with the board in the tournaments I participated in."

YOU NEED TO TRANSLATE IT INTO ENGLISH. I don't care how you do it. But you need to translate what you want to post into English.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
İngilizce paylaşıyorum ama otomatik olarak Türkçeye dönüyor :D

Google Translate: "I'm sharing in English, but it automatically turns into Turkish"

Okay, then you have to figure out how to not let it translate back into Turkish. Thanks.

Hello teacher, I am the user of the table tennis board, I am not the owner, I used it and was very satisfied, I wrote to tell you that you can have it made and play with the layer you want, I am not the owner, I am the user, I was very satisfied and I wanted to inform you because I did not have any problems with the board in the tournaments I participated in