Chineese budget ZLC blades (stuor vs huieson)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Oct 2025
37
36
113
I have Stur ZLC blade that I like to play, so I decided to make a backup by buying Huieson ZLC, as I thought it will be identical.
I just got the Huieson, so I decided to sand the wings for penhold. To my surprise I noticed quite significant construction differences.
Posting close-ups below. (I haven't play with Huieson, so I cannot tell what's the difference!)

Stuor:
1788460851001.png




Huieson:

1788461096473.png
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jul 2019
467
373
1,119
Super ZLC in 20$ Huieson blade?

Funny thing is, from my understanding, the "super" in butterfly blades just means more/thicker carbon and maybe a tighter weave(?), which in no way makes a bt blade 100+ dolla/euro more expensive than the non-"super" version. Its more of a super marketing shtick. What I am getting at is that if someone can make a sub 50 dolla zlc blade they can probably make a "super" one too for close to that price.
 
  • Like
Reactions: qylw
Top