Stuor Harimoto ZLC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Last week my practice partner (HL5 user) tried my Stuor Harimoto ZLC and instantly loved it. It has both a great catch and speed and power and responsiveness.

He went home and immediately ordered one for himself. It arrived and I tested it. I found that his Stuor is very different from mine. It isn't bad, it just feels different. It feels much softer and flexier, and feels almost identical to HL5 or Fang Bo Carbon. Mine has a distinct crispness, while still having a nice catch. We both agreed on the findings. So if anything, you might say that mine feels more like W98, but I think even a bit stiffer.

So my advice is, that this blade is good, but it seems to have a large variance in how it comes out from the factory. Anybody else have experience with this blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Last week my practice partner (HL5 user) tried my Stuor Harimoto ZLC and instantly loved it. It has both a great catch and speed and power and responsiveness.

He went home and immediately ordered one for himself. It arrived and I tested it. I found that his Stuor is very different from mine. It isn't bad, it just feels different. It feels much softer and flexier, and feels almost identical to HL5 or Fang Bo Carbon. Mine has a distinct crispness, while still having a nice catch. We both agreed on the findings. So if anything, you might say that mine feels more like W98, but I think even a bit stiffer.

So my advice is, that this blade is good, but it seems to have a large variance in how it comes out from the factory. Anybody else have experience with this blade?
That's what I've experienced with all the cheaper Chinese blades, including cheaper DHS ones, which is why I never try them seriously anymore.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
My Stuor Harimoto may be more crispy than yours as my Sanwei 75 Inner feels softer and catchier than the Harimoto. My coach felt the same way trying it.

My Stuor is great and I enjoyed using it. But I like the 75 Inner slightly better and I don't have to explain to people who ask why my Butterfly Harimoto looks weird lol. Already have a 2nd 75 Inner. This one might be even softer at 1370 hz instead of 1440 hz.

This user has no status.
I ordered Stuor Harimoto and for no reason i didn't like it much, wasn't bad but i didn't like it more than my Stuor Long 5, i bought it because Michael recommended a lot over Stuor Long 5 one, i didn't like Stuor Long 5 FL but ST was super amzing, i sold it to a person i met him for the first time ever and was using that cheap ready-made racket although he spent too much ordering new setup, but that day he tried my Stuor Harimoto and his hand and style immediately matched it so he bought from me with good price that can allow me to buy again.

So now with the new budget i have to decide quickly which of those i have to choose:

1. Order Stuor Harimoto again so it might be different than what i had and try another rubbers.
2. Order Stuor Long 5 as ST handle and use same rubbers of my FL one but maybe change the BH rubber and sell my FL later whenever i can.
3. Order Sanwei 75 Inner ALC because i see many here loving it.
4. Order Stuor Nobilis ZLC Hinoki as i see good reviews even not many.
5. Order something else better than all or any of above at same price range ($25-40)
6. Order two choices of above and see if they are good enough.
7. Order all above one by one, but not sure which one to start with, i can order two now or even three if each is less than $30.

I have to decide quickly because i have the budget in my card to order DHS Hurricane Long 5 W968 National so i want to add something of above.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I ordered Stuor Harimoto and for no reason i didn't like it much, wasn't bad but i didn't like it more than my Stuor Long 5, i bought it because Michael recommended a lot over Stuor Long 5 one, i didn't like Stuor Long 5 FL but ST was super amzing, i sold it to a person i met him for the first time ever and was using that cheap ready-made racket although he spent too much ordering new setup, but that day he tried my Stuor Harimoto and his hand and style immediately matched it so he bought from me with good price that can allow me to buy again.

So now with the new budget i have to decide quickly which of those i have to choose:

1. Order Stuor Harimoto again so it might be different than what i had and try another rubbers.
2. Order Stuor Long 5 as ST handle and use same rubbers of my FL one but maybe change the BH rubber and sell my FL later whenever i can.
5. Order something else better than all or any of above at same price range ($25-40)
7. Order all above one by one, but not sure which one to start with, i can order two now or even three if each is less than $30.

I have to decide quickly because i have the budget in my card to order DHS Hurricane Long 5 W968 National so i want to add something of above.
You don't really have problem. The proper choice is very easily established by simply tossing a coin 😁

• Haha
Reactions: riemsesy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

I vote: Get the Lemuria Harimoto so you can compare it to the Stuor version

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024

I would copy and paste the word “Order” instead of typing it every time

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
I vote: Get the Lemuria Harimoto so you can compare it to the Stuor version
You think or believe it will be better a bit than Stuor one? Ad i sold my Stuor Harimoto so i can't compare, just order it and see if it is any different or better than Stuor.

This user has no status.
I dont think it will be worse. I only had lemuria zjk, but it was very nice
I once bought Lemuria long 5 replica and it was bad, Stuor one was WAY better and nicer, so that i feel like Lemuria needs to step up their designs better.

Now i am thinking about another model, Hinoki wood with ZLC carbon, i want to test Hinoki at least, i tested Koto and Balsa and Ebony.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023

I have one too and I don't like it very much either. It is sitting there without any rubber on it. Mine is just way toooo slow. Oh well. It did not cost much so I don't care.

This user has no status.
I have one too and I don't like it very much either. It is sitting there without any rubber on it. Mine is just way toooo slow. Oh well. It did not cost much so I don't care.
Exactly, cheap blades if i didn't like i just don't cry about it, i ended up selling it to someone liked it and suited him more, i will stick with something else, or i can order again and get a copy that is a bit different but better, a risk i can take but not confirmed yet, i might pass for now and get another models.

Reactions: JJ Ng