Search results

  1. a stange tt blade

    yes it's very similar.
  2. a stange tt blade

    And another model called Loki Alpha a1.
  3. a stange tt blade

    Why Iran? 😂 How did you know I'm Iranian? Of course, yes—I am Iranian. 👍🏻👍🏻
  4. a stange tt blade

    Hi everyone, I came across a table tennis blade today called the Loki Alpha a3, but I can't find any information about it anywhere. Is it a fake? Or is it intended for the Chinese market? Does anyone have any details on it? I've included photos below
  5. tt gear lab site

    yes. wonderful 👍(:
  6. tt gear lab site

    I used to be really confused when trying to compare table tennis blades because every company has its own rating system—and sometimes they are even biased. However, I was amazed when I discovered the fantastic "TT Gear Lab" website about a year ago; they test blades scientifically, making it...
  7. elasticity in blades

    LJK adc = 75/100 elasticity LJK alc=68/100 elasticity
  8. elasticity in blades

    Hi everyone! What does "elasticity" mean when it comes to a table tennis blade, and what effect does higher elasticity have? If you know, could you please explain it clearly? for Example comparison of LJK blades. thanks
  9. question: Why is ZLC "Reaction" rating lower than ALC despite being faster?

    Hi everyone, I have a question that’s been on my mind: aren't Butterfly ZLC blades supposed to be faster than ALC ones? So why does Butterfly list a lower "reaction" rating for ZLC blades—for example, 11.7 compared to 11.8? Does anyone know the reason for this?
  10. Anders Lind defeated Wang Chuqin again.

    sorry bro.I didn't know that.
  11. Yinhe Mercury Y13 – A Budget OFF Blade with a Premium Feel? review

    Very old versions had carbon instead of fiberglass.
  12. Asymmetrical blades

    Thank you for your valuable comments. If I ever want to use asymmetrical blades, I would prefer the outer carbon on the backhand and the inner carbon on the forehand, but I don't know why manufacturers like Tibhar and Gewo do the opposite.
  13. Anders Lind defeated Wang Chuqin again.

    Anderslind defeated Wang Chuqin 3-1 in a tough match. He is a great player and very creative.😱😱
  14. Yinhe Mercury Y13 – A Budget OFF Blade with a Premium Feel? review

    Yes, with tensor rubbers they usually have very little feel, but with Chinese rubbers it improves a bit. But I think the yinhe mercury y13 has good speed and the core material and thickness of the layers may be different from your blade. Thanks for your comment.
Top