Search results

  1. W968 provincial backhand problem

    I'd say go for Tenergy 64 or DNA Pro M if you have backhand problems, those two are the best for gaining confidence in my experience.
  2. Rubber recomnendation (and advice)

    A large amount of people are still using sriver, i'd say try donic senso blade with it. If you want a faster rubber, rakza 7 is good.
  3. Should i come back to penhold?

    A bit about myself first, I am 1600 GER/NL rating, which is about 1900 usatt? I am quite young (18) and i am playing for 8 years now. During that time 2 years penhold (chinese rpb) Now i have been playing 3 years shakehand and found (for me) big succes with it. But recently i have been...
  4. Backhand rubber

    You didnt give a budget, considering this i'll give a few in different pricepoints. Mark-V, You can chop, attack and block with ease. It isn't fast or as spinny as tensor, but any beginner can build upon it. Even higher level players can find succes. Palio AK47, Honestly a budget ESN rubber...
  5. Donic OTC Inner for daughter (20yrs)

    About rubbers, it is all preference. Most people prefer medium (47.5d) on both sides. If you prefer longer dwell time and saving the ball, softer sponge helps. If you prefer speed over spin harder rubbers are better. Of course you can still give a lot of spin with harder rubbers, that is why...
  6. Which platinum is most T05 like?

    Stiga mantra Pro M is very bouncy, more like MXP. With the Dna I find H the best, but not like T05.
  7. Is stuor 2017 Store on aliexpress is legit?

    My experience started with Long 5 splintering. I tried the Viscaria of them of a friend, it didnt have the same feeling. Just spend €9 more on Pro 01 i'd say. I must admit, the build quality is quite good.
  8. Copy of Viscaria - The miracle recipe

    Why not get a viscaria and modify it with a stiga/ other brand handle? It is a bit hard yes, but you have your own custom blade ;)
  9. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    Bought eternity vps and glued it, first impression are good. Lots of spin and speed. Eternity vps is as fast as innerforce blades, it has a stiff feeling which i like. Kinda heavy setup tho.
  10. Upgrade path from Stiga Infinity VPS

    The best wooden blade i.m.o. is stiga eternity vps. I don't miss the carbon blade i previously used, it has a super hard middle ply which makes it almost carbon like. I just love it so much
  11. Butterfly Harimoto ALC Chinese alternative (DHS, Yinhe, etc.)

    Yinhe 970xx Alc, innerforce layer alc with a soft feeling (like harimoto) They weight around 93 grams, so if you like that i'd say that is a good option.
  12. Blade for attacking with LP

    Nah, many lp players prefer offensive over Allround. You get more power in offensive blade which is nice for attack in lp
  13. Blade for attacking with LP

    Stiga offense classic, light semi hard and slow :)
  14. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Bought a Eternity VPS Master handle, 92 grams is a bit light. But it is an amazing blade.
  15. Best racket case?

    I use a Joola Aluminum double case. High quality that has foam cut out for two blades and 3 balls. For €30 it is probably the best one. I own two, one for my bty product. And one for the blade i am using + spare.
  16. Need a Rubber Recommendation

    Considering your playstyle, i'd recommend for your backhand either sriver 1.9 or Donic Acuda s1 in 1.8. Both have amazing control, Acuda has better control for offense and Sriver flat hits and chops. But there isn't a huge diffirence. Forehand you said you wanted to get more modern serves, why...
  17. Do you know anything of this Sanwei 75 inner PBO (ZLC) blade?

    I have a innerforce layer ZLC, Yinhe m202 and 75 pbo outer. I'd say Innerforce and 75 have better feeling and control, while m202 feels a lot more crisp and stiff. All are typical ZLC feeling, but 75 has amazing dwell time and Innerforce has that typical butterfly feelling. I love 75 pbo...
  18. A. Lebrun's blade

    Was at a tournament, was a shop with the Alexis lebrun krypto Fl blade for €150. It was super light, 80 gram max! I wonder if it was a defect.
  19. Tenergy for $42?

    a kid of our club bought Tenergy 05 and Hurricane 3 national for like €40 combined. He doesn't know they are fake. He likes it a lot tho, i tried it and they feel like grippy sheets of plastic😭😭
  20. Should i upgrade my ancient Butterfly Gergely Tamca 5000

    no throw it away. better yet, ship it to me so i can burn it😂😉
Top