Search results

  1. I'm about to buy a viscaria, what should I put on it

    The Viscaria I'm about to buy is also tiny damaged, just a few on the edges but it doesn't seem that it will affect the playing at all
  2. I'm about to buy a viscaria, what should I put on it

    Just saw someone selling a used viscaria for a very low price so i just took it. Just kinda wanted to have a viscaria. Im still gonna used my DHS as it still great. im just gonna switch it around and use both but still gotta pick one to train with I just dont like my jupiter 3, i cant specify...
  3. I'm about to buy a viscaria, what should I put on it

    I'm about to buy a used viscaria, just wondering what rubbers should i put on it. Got a lot of option but I'm still mostly looking out for the price.
  4. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    Well damn, there's the mistake. It was my first time cutting by myself since I just let my old coach glue my blade and rubbers normally. My bad haha
  5. National Games of China 2025, 11/9-21, Guangdong/Hong Kong/Macao

    Yeah, he really needs some more experience
  6. National Games of China 2025, 11/9-21, Guangdong/Hong Kong/Macao

    Maybe Lin Shidong needs to play in the bundesliga too
  7. National Games of China 2025, 11/9-21, Guangdong/Hong Kong/Macao

    I'm getting tired of defending Lin Shidong day by day. I know he's against Fan Zhendong but he's just getting worse and worse. He's not improving at all. Sun wen (who lost to lsd) put up more of a fight
  8. National Games of China 2025, 11/9-21, Guangdong/Hong Kong/Macao

    Anyone know when is the Lin Shidong Yuan Licen Match?
  9. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    It looks like it was bitten many times, like a ton of small tiny nibbles
  10. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    I don't have a right term for it but the problem with my rubber is that not only did it shrink, it also was broken in the edges like it was chipped off and damaged for a few months even if it was only a few days. Maybe it was from my bad cutting but i'm not sure
  11. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    Im sure it would be great but I kinda dont want to risk it (the durability)
  12. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    At this point I'm not even trying to find a g1 similar rubber anymore. I just want something new, hopefully something not too expensive
  13. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    Looked at the victas 15 extra and donic rubbers like bluegrip j series, baracuda and bluestorm, Could any of those be good?
  14. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    based on reviews i found on that, doesn't really seem worth it
  15. National Games of China 2025, 11/9-21, Guangdong/Hong Kong/Macao

    What is happening to Liang Jingkun. Just as I thought he was regaining his form, he lost in the first round
  16. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    I've tried it on backhand before as i just flip my racket around. It's good but I'd rather have something a bit more lively. My j3A is also not boosted as i prefer not boosting
  17. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    I will just get another g1, im just checking if there are other rubbers that i can use. Im also changing rubbers because this one has damaged edges from shrinking overtime ig
  18. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    I already use that for the forehand. This is for backhand
Top