Search results

  1. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Is it safe to say WRB cost China that team match as their number 1 and leader?
  2. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Sun Yang singlehandedly keeping china alive at least for now
  3. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Li Hechen will need to prove himself in a tough one against the best Taipei youngster right now
  4. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Tough for WRB. Hurts to comeback for nothing. Chinese Taipei off to a strong start with Hsu taking out their strongest player to start 1-0 up
  5. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Wen Ruibo currently in trouble for China in U19 Teams against Chinese Taipei
  6. Should Professional TT Players (Juniors and Seniors, Men and Women) Be Targets of Fan Abuse on Forums?

    Honest personal opinion is that sometimes, anger can cloud your judgement and ca make you say things that you normally wouldn’t say with a clear head. That being said, threats against a player and their loved ones should never be tolerated. Calling someone “dumb” or “trash” is pushing it, but I...
  7. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    If we wanna make fair comparisons, I think we go straight to who are China’s current best young talents, which in my opinion are Wen Ruibo and Li Hechen. Coton already has a win against both of them. WRB is already competing in senior events consistently but doesn’t get many opportunities due...
  8. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    I hope this poster can explain how Alexis, Coton, Poret, and Bardet did “not get that good so fast” lol.
  9. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    Coton can surpass Gauzy within the next half a year imo
  10. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    Now let’s see if Alexis can give us a brothers final
  11. Best Handle and Shape but MK Carbon too fast 😞 Help

    Isn’t there an MK 7 ply wood
  12. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    felix vs alexis fs imo
  13. New Hurricane 8-80?

    one layer of booster made the 8-80 i tried feel incredible. I think you will like it better if you tried to boost it
  14. New Hurricane 8-80?

    Lol did you boost?
  15. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    Sidorenko might be him
  16. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    Same with NDH, congrats and hope for the best. I’m sure you two will help bring less of scrubgod to the mod (as entertaining as he is)
  17. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    There are times where I haven’t agreed with NL on opinions, but regardless, he is more than deserving of being a mod and I send congrats and well wishes.
  18. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    Having tried my friends provincial 8-80, it felt like basically a DHS version of 09c and I felt really good and comfortable with it. My friend who’s going back to china is going to buy me a sheet to try on my BH. All of a sudden, despite the good parts of 8-20, I wonder why I never went for 8-80!
  19. DHS Hurricane 8-20 provincial is available in China

    I wanted to write a small review for H8-20 Provincial. I’m using it 38 degrees boosted two layers on my BH of my WCQ blade. The speed is good, just slightly slower than 09c. It’s faster than H3 for sure. Spin levels are better than 09c but I find 09c generated it easier than H8-20. It also is...
Top