Search results

  1. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    Prior to Tokyo 2020 - four "platinum" ITTF tours ...(if there is no cancellation China Open ..) When calculating the rating, the unconditional deductions of old bonuses should be taken into account: (Of course, with the replacement received at future tournaments or from the reserve ..) C.M. -...
  2. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Sorry .. Maybe offtopic ... Yura Shinohara ....Hispania Open...I'm afraid to make a mistake ... This girl can have a great future ....:o
  3. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Hopefully she will play in Hungary ....
  4. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    Sorri....Offtop.. Spanish Open.. Yura Shinohara...My opinion is that the girl may have a great future ...Perhaps no less than Hirano or Ito ....:o
  5. 2020 World Team Table Tennis Championships

    I have not seen an update after posting on January 27th ...
  6. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    My opinion is that the situation may be quite serious .... I don’t know how about the postponement of Tokyo 2020
  7. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    If I understand correctly, does China practically ignore ITTF ratings in the selection (unlike, for example, Japan)?
  8. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    Unfortunately, this is probably rather purely theoretical, probably .... CNT - team interests always put above personal .... Make major changes to WS TOP-6 in the direction required for CWT. for the remaining three months (March does not count) - for CWT it is not difficult ....:o
  9. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    Yes ... wait ... Although, for example, the March ITTF rating for the WS Top 6 determined ....All six remain in their places (including Ito, regardless of the result in Hungary Open - 14720min, 15080max) .... And hereinafter ... Deductions of old bonuses for March 2019 (SYS and LSW)...
  10. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    My opinion is that Mima Ito has quite a good chance of staying in 3rd - 4th place in the July ITTF rating .. And no.3 or no.4 - there is practically no difference for seeding ....
  11. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    Basically, the CNT can ... hmm ... without any problems, to secure first place in the ITTF ranking for the SYS before the Olympics ....:o.... But for the LSW ...... I have doubts ....:(
  12. Road to Tokyo 2020: Chinese TT Team

    Theoretically, Mima Ito has a chance in the July ITTF rating to become nr.2 ....But this is a very small chance ... I'm interested - C.M. has such a high current rating that in the July ITTF rating can be, if not the first, then the second .... Has it already been decided that CM will be on...
  13. German Open 2020

    D.N. If she wins -13900, if runner - 13450 nr.6 anyway ... C.M. - 16565 - 17015 S.Y.S - 15460 ITO - 14720 WMY - 14425 LSW - 14400 DN - 13450 - 13900
  14. German Open 2020

    Add here and D.N. She left Mima Ito in third place!
  15. German Open 2020

    If WMY wins, LSW will fall to 5th place in the February ITTF ranking ...It will turn out ugly ..
  16. German Open 2020

    СNT today has a real chance to move Mima Ito to 5th place in the February ITTF rating ....:( Thank you LSW ... Ito will not fall below the 4th, and there is practically no difference between the 3rd and 4th for seeding ...:o.
  17. German Open 2020

    Incidentally, China put in WS a full TOP ...:o
  18. German Open 2020

    I don’t even remember when I saw such a game before ...
  19. German Open 2020

    This is exactly what I had in mind when I gave a prediction for a fifty fifty match ... Unfortunately, Mima Ito was too emotional today ...
  20. German Open 2020

    You gave a very accurate description, I agree with you ... Nevertheless, there is no one to replace Mima Ito ... So far, in any case, and until Tokyo 2020, that's for sure ...
Top