Search results

  1. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    To be honest, I don’t know yet ... I think someone will tell when the games will start ....
  2. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Miyazaki's words diverge from deeds ... In fact, Hayata has not played WD since this spring ....And I doubt that this is her decision .... The coming tournaments in January-February will show the position of JNT ...Will Hayata be included in the WD, XD ....
  3. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Lion Top 12 Jun Mizutani will not participate ...:(
  4. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Review 2019: Hina Hayata responding to challenges https://www.ittf.com/2019/12/18/review-2019-hina-hayata-responding-challenges/
  5. Marvellous 12 2020

    Thanks, very interesting !
  6. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thank !:) The October ITTF rating is taken as the basis ... Let's wait for updates .....
  7. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Tell me, where can I see the current composition of teams A and B?
  8. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Perhaps this is only a preliminary version .... Strictly the first five by rating .... Later they can add .... Deadline December 29 ....
  9. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    JTTA The composition of the Japanese team for the tournament Germany Open (January 2020) http://www.jtta.or.jp/tournament/tabid/125/rptid/582/Default.aspx
  10. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    Well done girls .... (I wonder ... how tall is Kihara? She will still grow, she is only 15 years old ....)
  11. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Yes, it is interesting...
  12. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    I see ... Thank you for clarifying!:o I thought that the results will affect the formation of the team at WTTС-2020 ...:o
  13. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    If I understand correctly, the first eight in the ITTF ranking in December ...8-Honoka, 9-Kihara, 10-Nagasaki .... But the first two, Ito and Ishikawa, do not play in the first round .....In this case, it would be logical to add to the number of participants the numbers 9 and 10 of the December...
  14. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thank.... To be honest, I did not quite understand why Kihara is not in the first round ... In the December ITTF rating, she is higher than in Nagasaki .....
  15. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    If I understand correctly, this is a selection for WTTC-2020 .. And from the first round only two go to the second, where Ito and Ishikawa .... That is, in the first round of Hirano, Sato, Hayata, at best, only two will go to the second round ....
  16. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    So, the January rating is already known now ... Unofficial, of course, but in January it will not change .....
  17. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    By the way, a couple of Sato-Hayata played, and played well .... And we are waiting for the Japanese team to Germany Platinium ... Who will be announced in WD and XD .....
  18. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Specific information appeared on the TOP-12 Japan (December 21-22, 2019) http://www.jtta.or.jp/tournament/tabid/122/rptid/581/Default.aspx Hirano Miu Sato Hitomi Miyu Kato Hayata Hina Shibata Saki Hashimoto Honoka Nagasaki Miyu Idesawa Kyoka Narumoto Ayami Ayane Morita (no Kihara....:()
  19. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    If Ito is in good shape, an LSW victory is unlikely ....
Top