Search results

  1. Oh no! Zhang Jike in trouble?

    Pretty sure only Macau is allowed to open casinos in China.
  2. Oh no! Zhang Jike in trouble?

    Didn't the news article say judicial records show that Jike has admitted that he did show those videos clips to others already?
  3. Timo boll 30th anniversary contract edition (G-FLESS handle) limited edition gold tag

    Looks like a built in grip tape lol I wonder whether the feel is similar to their Dry Fit tape.
  4. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    It’s been a few years since I used a long 5 😂
  5. Oh no! Zhang Jike in trouble?

    The part you referenced is actually true , and the guy was sentenced a couple of years already
  6. How to avoid buying fake blades or rubbers online?

    If you’re so worried, then just avoid buying from those sources. There are plenty legitimate options online stores with great prices, for example tt11.
  7. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    I didn’t play with it , it was just something I thought would be good to try but never had the time to try since I found other stuff to play with .
  8. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    250,000 is very different from 250.000 😂
  9. Just sharing that I have purchased two new Blades😎

    I use a small box with a hole I cut when I put varnish on. But usually the blade can stand on the table by itself.
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Yeah, hopefully they can get it resolved.
  11. Quick poll on name on back of shirt!

    Better than tiny though lol
  12. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Whelp, AliExpress showed the package arrived at the sorting center yesterday, then it is on its way back to the seller today 🤣 not a good start. Contacted the seller and they said they’ll contact the courier company to see what went wrong.
  13. Any Power Pong robot users?

    you see what I mean now right lol Better to just get used to cleaning those off before you use it every time
  14. Just sharing that I have purchased two new Blades😎

    Love TP rolls to stand them up lol
  15. Swapping from Harimoto ALC

    Harimoto Super ZLC
  16. Quick poll on name on back of shirt!

    I don’t think WTT is the only one doing that, I watch F1 a lot and the commentators use last names more often than first names to identify the drivers. Also the timings on the screen all use last name abbreviations. btw, correct me if I’m wrong, if I’m “on a first name basis” with someone that...
  17. Quick poll on name on back of shirt!

    Option 4: Ma Long (First name last, last name first :p ) Also I don't think the poll feature is enabled? Tried the [poll] code but didn't show up as a poll
  18. Recommendations for CPEN blade

    Victas SWAT Cpen is way more comfortable than anything else, or if you can find Yinbe Future Cpen, that’s even better for RPB.
  19. Yes, this is about boosters, again...

    There are lots of different treatments that can be done to long pips to make it weirder, like boiling it, dipping it in chemicals, etc. The point is to either enlarge the pip structure, or make the pips more slippery, or both。
Top