Search results

  1. Forehand contact point

    Get a rebound board, that'll help you with your consistency a lot. With forehand drive, I can manage to hit the ball in roughly a 3x3cm circle, about 1/3 the way to the top of the blade.
  2. Help !!!! I need a large blade

    https://www.megaspin.net/store/default.asp?pid=b-maxi https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/donic-autograph-blade
  3. Why did my boost job turn out lumpy?

    Sorry I blinked, thought you wrote “boob job” 🤣🤣🤣
  4. Cured of EJ!

    That just makes room for more
  5. FZD ALC review

    You said at least 😂 the latest data from 2021 says only Shandong and Guangdong province have over 100 million population.
  6. FZD ALC review

    Um, 100 million is 1/14 of China’s population…
  7. Viscaria for a beginner

    Sure, why not. Just play with it for a while, if you find it too hard to control then it means it’s not for you right now, you can then buy another blade and take the rubbers off your Viscaria and put it on that blade, but if you can control it just fine, then keep using it.
  8. Oxidation of topsheet

    can confirm the Revolution 3 Rejuvenator does nothing lol
  9. Oxidation of topsheet

    I don't think you need a taobao account to view the item? But anyways it's a rubber rejuvenator goo, apply it to the rubber, spread thin, put on a non-sticky protection sheet, let it sit a few days, and supposedly the oxidation should be gone or at least improved by a lot after that. That's what...
  10. What do you think is the best tournament ball?

    I like the DHS DJ40+ balls the best, plays really well and durability is much better than the Nittaku balls imo. The Nittaku balls becomes slippery after a few days, while the DHS ones don’t. Also, I’ve got three different versions of the DJ40+: Tokyo Olympic, Busan Championship, and the normal...
  11. REvolution 3 products - review

    All I’m saying is that, the first point of failure in all things is always the weakest link. And in the situation of rubber gluing it is not the bond between the glue layers, rather it’s the bond between the other surfaces (either the sponge or the wood) and the glue. So if the rubber’s curl is...
  12. REvolution 3 products - review

    I have the press, but don't really find it too useful. I know the theory behind it is when rubbers are curled up because of boosting or what-not, pressing on it will make it stick better on the edges. But the problem is, when this happens, usually it's not because the layers of glue not sticking...
  13. Oxidation of topsheet

    You might want to tell you friend to give this a go, I've just ordered some on Taobao since there are a few reviewers on bilibili that have been saying good things about it, and it's pretty cheap. https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=651597287825
  14. W968 vs Butterfly

    Like I said, it's just personal preference and technique.
  15. W968 vs Butterfly

    H3 has been the FH rubber of choice for the CNT for ages, ever since the old era... so um, it's just personal preference and technique.
  16. Fastest blade for under 100

    Brick , costs almost nothing
  17. Kanak Jha

    +1 for Waldner's FH
  18. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    Yeah, that's what I felt with Trinity and Freeze HRD, the handle is flat and wide, which I'm not a fan of, I like my handle to be taller. I haven't measured it so it could be same width just flatter, either way this is a reason I'm not too keen on getting another Joola blade.
  19. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    lol that's probably it
Top