Search results

  1. SANWEI NOVA Carbon is coming!

    Hello bro, Sorry that I only know the structure of our blades in our international product line. Our international product line refers to those blades that appear on our official website. I'm sorry for not being able to help you.
  2. SANWEI NEW BLADE EX-C Verdi and EX-C Verdi Inner!

    Wow, it's so cool! The Verdi inner version was very suitable for looping play style. You played this blade very well, I believe our designers will be happy.
  3. Is the Sanwei blade discontinued?

    Hello dear, Glad to see you, this link may be helpful. In fact, the HC series is still produced by us but no longer promoted as a primary blade. I would like to suggest you check out our current Ultra-tech series, which is more modern hinoki+Carbon fiber. Best regards,
  4. SANWEI NOVA Carbon is coming!

    Hello, bro After using it more with my professional athlete friends, I have some new feelings. For NOVA Carbon, the thickness of kiri core is 4.2mm. As we all know, Ayous is very hard as a core, and the thickened Hinoki surface and NOVA Carbon fiber of NOVA Carbon are already hard enough. If...
  5. SANWEI BLUE GEAR HYPER is coming!🙈

    Hello, the Gear Hyper rubber has three hardness: 37° 38° 39°. Gear Hyper is a European-style cake sponge with a semi-sticky top sheet. It is a very good choice for players who want to play high-speed rotation looping but are not comfortable with Chinese-style rubber. Feedback from professional...
  6. SANWEI NEW BLADE EX-C Verdi and EX-C Verdi Inner!

    Hi dear, sorry for the late reply to you. I totally agree with your feelings. As you said, many players in China pursue second speed, which will increase the lethality of the ball after hitting the table. Chinese style Rubber can indeed make manufacturing second speed easier and more powerful...
  7. The Amazing Changes I Made After Switching From a All Wood Blade To an Arylate-Carbon table tennis Blade

    Hello everyone, this is a fan who wishes to remain anonymous. After using SANWEI Fextra One for a long time, he switched to Froster. He hopes that I can help him share his experience to help players who have used pure wood blades choose fiber blades that suit them. 🙌 Introduction: In the last...
  8. Some upgrades from EX-C Froster and Echo, SU CS type and Pistol type

    Hello dear, Thank you for your kind view of Parla. Andrea, I found that you have in your shop pistol racket 9A-2. It´s interesting me what is the diiffernce with new Echo pistol blade in terms of speed, hardness and flex? First, The 10th generation pistol racket is different from the 9th...
  9. Some upgrades from EX-C Froster and Echo, SU CS type and Pistol type

    Good morning sir, We are happy to hear you are using our blade Parla. May I have your experience? Is it really faster? Other properties are the same? Just my personal view, the Pistol type is more faster, more spinner and powerful. I think that's why it's designed by our designers. I also...
  10. SANWEI NOVA Carbon is coming!

    Thank you for your quick review.
  11. Some upgrades from EX-C Froster and Echo, SU CS type and Pistol type

    The picture below shows the structure of the pistol type: KOTO surface — Arylate carbon fiber —Ayous—Kiri Follow us👇 🔵Facebook 🔴Instagram 🔷X 💠Website 🔺YouTube
  12. Some upgrades from EX-C Froster and Echo, SU CS type and Pistol type

    The picture below shows the structure of pistol type: Limba surface — Ayous — Ayous
  13. Some upgrades from EX-C Froster and Echo, SU CS type and Pistol type

    Reduce Size: Removing the portion of the traditional CS handle pictured cuts the resistance of that portion to the index finger Ramps designed for the index finger: Expanded area contact, very comfortable Reinforces the support of the thumb’s Thenar area: Sharp forehand attack, simplified...
  14. Some upgrades from EX-C Froster and Echo, SU CS type and Pistol type

    Hi everybody, this is Andrea. I hope you are all well today! 🥰 Today I am honored to announce on behalf of SANWEI that we have provided SU Type and pistol type for and . The Pistol Racket’s design promotes proper technique and reduces errors during training. With its high correction rate, it...
  15. SANWEI NOVA Carbon is coming!

    Hello dear, Sorry, it's not available in Chinese Taobao or any other Chinese online shopping app. You could buy it from your local distributor or our official website: https://sanweisport.com/en/product/blade/ultra-tech-series/nova-carbon/ Regards,
  16. SANWEI NEW BLADE EX-C Verdi and EX-C Verdi Inner!

    Good morning my friend, Because the 75 inner blade is not in our international product line. Regards,
  17. SANWEI NEW BLADE EX-C Verdi and EX-C Verdi Inner!

    你好,我的兄弟。 Hello dear bro, We have our own Factory in China, all of SANWEI Equipment is made in China. We have made a video of our Factory, which you can see here.
  18. SANWEI NEW BLADE EX-C Verdi and EX-C Verdi Inner!

    Nice to meet you, my friend. I am happy to answer your question. First of all, the price of the blade is mainly due to the difficult manufacturing process of polyarylate fiber and its scarcity in the market. In fact, there are not many blades using polyarylate fiber on the market. As a...
  19. SANWEI NEW BLADE EX-C Verdi and EX-C Verdi Inner!

    Maybe it's a good choice.🤔🤔
Top