Search results

  1. Performing the Falkenberg Drill

    Hmm, that doesn’t seem right, if your weight is on the wrong leg then you’re doing it wrong. Say you use your right hand to hold the paddle, then it’s the same thing as you loop normally, you load up you right leg then release the energy by pushing off the ground, but instead of pushing to the...
  2. How often do pros change their equipment

    These marks also appear on non-Neo version of the same rubber , so it’s unlikely it’s due to the factory glue layer.
  3. How often do pros change their equipment

    From the pictures it looks like H3 Neo, since it’s 2.1mm , pretty sure non-Neo versions only has 2.15 and 2.2. Also hardness is 41.5. H8 looks like a 37degree version, so it’s possible to be a H8-80 variant.
  4. Return board

    You can practice pushes, if you position it correctly, the other ones not so much. Just watch the video on the front page of https://wallyrebounder.com
  5. Andro rasanter c series

    Hmm, some of your statements doesn’t make sense to me, feels like you’re contradicting yourself a bit. Because if the rubber can take off lots of spin , that means it has good friction and grabs the ball quite well, and if you’re using an open angle to hit and still lands the ball, that means...
  6. Performing the Falkenberg Drill

    just fyi, the Chinese name of this practice is 推侧扑, which literally translates to push - side - pounce, that’s why usually the feed should be downspin - topspin - topspin, because it’s used to simulate a third ball attack and follow up counter: opponent downspin serve -> push or loop depending...
  7. Andro rasanter c series

    Just got mine today, black c53 and green r48 on Nittaku Ludeack Power, feels great , very easy to generate spin, I guess 53 ESN is about the same as 40 DHS so I’m pretty used to that hardness. I’ll put the c48 on my other Ludeack power to compare the feel. To me this seems like a pretty good...
  8. Return board

    You are right, we don't understand each other. Because all I'm saying is, the rebound board is helpful because it provides feedback, anything you learn from it is because of the feedback, it's called a rebound (return) board, you get feedback from the ball it rebounds (returns) to you, that's...
  9. Return board

    I’m saying they learn it well because of the feedback the board provides. If you are only hitting with a robot, the only thing you know is whether the ball landed on the table and in what position, you don’t know what spin or how much spin is on the ball. A rebound board will give you that...
  10. Return board

    I trained using rebound boards for quite some time. I’d say training your topspin isn’t the most important feature of it, the feedback is. When training by yourself, the thing you lack the most is feedback, the rebound board will provide that.
  11. WARNING re. changes at ALIEXPRESS

    If they didn’t say anything about this not working anymore while it used to work, then it’s their oversight, but it’s not like everyone is using it so I guess they just don’t care.You should however try finding the things you’re buying on TaoBao , and ship it yourself, probably still cheaper. Or...
  12. WARNING re. changes at ALIEXPRESS

    Aliexpress is the international version of TaoBao, before TaoBao can ship directly overseas. Now TaoBao can ship some items internationally but still most sellers don’t , so you’ll have to find your own shipping service, or use TaoBao’s own international shipping which has a lot of restrictions...
  13. Best forehand

    Hmm, define best? Best overall? Or best style (form)? Best in power, speed etc.?
  14. Finger slipping

    Al of these won’t help if you’re like me who sweats like I’ve got a personal rain cloud above me. 🤣 Only way I found that helps is to just go with it lol sooner or later you’ll learn that you don’t need to hold your paddle that tight, so the slippery fingers doesn’t bother me now. Only problem I...
  15. Hidden serve

    I thought table tennis already implemented something similar to the hawkeye technology used in tennis, no? Or did they only used that for statistics but not for enforcing rules?
  16. New enticing upcoming blade

    I haven't been able to play it much since last weekend, as I'm playing in a local tournament today I don't want to use different blades to mess up the feel . I'm using a Nittaku Ludeack Power as my main blade right now, I usually play with something that's drastically different from the blade I...
  17. New enticing upcoming blade

    H3 Neo and Evolution EL-P for now, EL-P is bit too soft for this blade, waiting for my green Rasanter R48 to arrive.
  18. Hidden serve

    Some times, it's up to the players to call it out.
  19. Damaged new blades from Dandoy

    I've ordered a few times from dandoy, so far nothing bad has happened yet, fingers crossed. But usually I order on TT11, they're very responsive through email and for the most part offer the same price as dandoy, and a lot more products. Only problem is I wish TT11 can update their website...
  20. New enticing upcoming blade

    No, I got mine from xiom.shop , they finally got three in last week, and since I have been communicating with them previously about holding one for me, they emailed me right away and I received it Friday.
Top