Search results

  1. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    This is the difference between the old and new Target National👇 ①The surface roughness of the rubber has changed (abrasive surface treatment process) the surface roughness of the new national standard is more uniform --roughness more even ②The glue formula in the rubber and sponge has changed...
  2. Need a wood upgrade

    In my personal opinion, I saw your demand and if you want to try SANWEI blade, Froster is a good choice for you.😘
  3. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Hi dear, Paramid is an off+ blade, maybe you could try SANWEI GearHyper and Target National.
  4. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Hello Mr. Zhuang 1. What is the difference between Sanwei Target National vs "new" Target National? First, the packaging is different. In addition, Target National has a good response in the international market. After we gathered comments, it was upgraded again, and then New Target National...
  5. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Thank you for choosing our products, hope your playing level better and better!
  6. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Thank you dear bro.
  7. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Hello bro, sorry to reply late. I think your question carefully. DHS NEO Hurricane 3 Provincial SANWEI Target NatioanlBoth two are used as traditional Chinese rubber,although the two are slightly different in terms of elasticity and stickiness, the feel of use is similar.
  8. Which one from 3 Inner carbon blades

    Please allow me to add another point: SANWEI EX-C Hynover is also inner ALC carbon, Hinoki surface.😁
  9. H3Neo or sanwei target national

    Hello dear, for myself I won't talk about other brands' rubber. But what I can reveal is: Target National is currently one of the most popular among SANWEI employees.😏 If you are a Chinese style player, you could have a choice! 😁
  10. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Hello everyone! I'm Andrea Jiang an employee of SANWEI .🙋*♂ Above all, we are very honored to join Table Tennis Daily. In the future, I will interact with every TT fan as a SANWEI official spokesperson😎. In the past, we have often received many questions such as "What's the structure of the...
Top