Search results

  1. Saudi Smash 2024

    Maybe we have a final! :cool:
  2. Recommend Butterfly Blade - (Petr Korbel or Maze Advance or Falcima)

    I have the Advance, please avoid it, it's a brick, too stiff. I would suggest Korbel, but also look at Hadraw 5 since it is getting very good reviews and the handle on Korbel is a bit thin (FL).
  3. Sanwei 75 Inner versus Yinhe 970xxA?

    My 75 inner is 157 x 150 mm, the handle is comfy, way bigger at the bottom than near the plate. 1399Hz, slower than Ovtcharov ALC but definetely faster than my Korbel. I haven't played the fextra but I'm sure tha with 75 inner you'll find the typical benefits of carbon with a nice touch and...
  4. Post your latest EJ purchase

    That's a correct plan, you'll have plenty of time to boost eventually. My friend 's H3 39 was 2 layers boosted, I liked it a lot so on mine I'll put one layer of glue first and then 2 layers of booster.
  5. Post your latest EJ purchase

    39, the same as me. I meant layers of booster
  6. Post your latest EJ purchase

    which hardness for the hurricane 3 neo? How many layers?
  7. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I'm preparing for the Summer TT Materials Test period. So I've on order: - Andro Synteliac ZCI - Xiom 36.5 ALX (I've tried my friend's blade...awesome touch, fallen in love) - Andro C53 - Joola Dynaryz ZGX - Hurricane 3 Prov 39 BS - Hurricane 3 Neo 37 Commercial (for backhand!)
  8. Loki Arthur Pro ZLC

    Nice man, please report once you try it. I agree with you about the last sentence
  9. Loki Arthur Pro ZLC

    Thanks man, I know you have it. Comparison vs Sanwei 75 Inner ALC? The Sanwei 75 Inner unfortunately wasn't as fast as I hoped (indeed I'm currently playing with Ovtcharov alc but I don't like its feeling).
  10. Loki Arthur Pro ZLC

    Has anyone tried this blade and could give some feedback about it? Loki Arthur Pro ZLC on Aliexpress
  11. Ovtcharov ALC

    arc is medium / medium-high, for BH I see it a bit difficult, the sponge is 40 degree...
  12. Ovtcharov ALC

    Yesterday during training I've tried the Hammond Z2 Max on forehand of Xiom 36.5 ALX - it's a great rubber, it has a great feeling of grabbing well the ball, it is very fast and very spinny. No difficult to use but surely a bit demanding.
  13. Ovtcharov ALC

    It's very interesting what other guys who have used the Ovtcharov ALC are saying about it in the thread regarding the Felix Hyper Carbon blade (I agree with them). I suggest to check it out
  14. Ovtcharov ALC

    It's donic bluestorm z2, not hammond z2
  15. Ovtcharov ALC

    I have been using ovtcharov alc with glayzer 09c fh and z2 bh for 2 months and continue to use it...wrighty is right
  16. My perfect Bh rubber - Dignics 80, Victas V22DE, Nittaku Hammond Z2

    Please let us know how you like D80 on BH (max thickness?)
  17. My perfect Bh rubber - Dignics 80, Victas V22DE, Nittaku Hammond Z2

    Hi, which thickness do you use for D64 on bh? What do you do mostly with bh?
  18. The blade off Wang Manyu ??

    You guys are terrible! I was finding peace with the ovtcharov :cry: I contacted prott by whatsapp and they have available the weight I like 😫😫😫
  19. The blade off Wang Manyu ??

    I use ovtcharov alc (87gr) and it is as fast as my viscaria (88gr), 2m away from the table ovt is a bit faster than viscaria - because of the weight distribution i suppose, the blade size being larger - Ovt is thicker in the core as correctly pointed out above
  20. The blade off Wang Manyu ??

    Hybrid Carbon for you is quite unique BUT you prefer to use the inspira plus :D Today I should try an Hybrid Carbon with Hybrid XH on forehand...
Top