Search results

  1. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    Your point is correct but I still prefer to wait, official matches are a beast apart
  2. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    Last Friday I shortly introduced the ZQH 90 into my training. Basically, I stay with my current blade for the whole training and I make some drills/schemes also with ZQH so to compare. I've also made some games with ZQH at the end of the training. I'm doing this cause I've the last half season...
  3. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    Exactly, the theory can be applied to other blades families, BUT inside each family there are distinctive characters that you can recognize.
  4. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    R47 fh R42 bh
  5. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    Which blade? Current? Freeze? ZQH 45?
  6. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    I have been using the Freeze for one year, I've recently tried the ZQH 45 and the latter is definitely faster and with different ball feel... 🏓
  7. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    Finally I've assembled and tried mine. This blade has great balance (not head heavy at all) and great feel. On the backhand is fantastic, I can open in topspin with great confidence and power. On forehand I've noticed less arc than my current setup, a bit muted feeling but overall ok, capable of...
  8. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    I’ve received my 83 gr ZQH 90. Firstly I’ve tried it with Tibhar K3 max on FH and Dynaryz ACC max on BH: great power and spin, on K3 mostly, but I couldn’t control it well so I changed to DNA Platinum M max on FH and O7 Euro 2.0 on BH: still great speed and spin on FH but more control overall...
  9. My setup feels like a literal ROCK after trying this one

    I felt the same when I tried a friend's blade, an otcharov alc with dignics 09C 2.1 FH and dignics 05 2.1 BH: what an amazing dwell! I felt I could swing full arm with great confidence on counter topspin. Luckily my current setup gives me similar feelings (not exactly the same) as I don't want...
  10. Which is better for backhand?

    Omega V Euro great 45° rubber I've been using the M2 on bh for 3 months, too much high trow, I went long on passive strokes too much. Now I use the EL pro 48 2.1 and it's reliable, very good backspin and blocking, good at attacking with control and power, predictable.
  11. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    thanks for the info man, I prefer to wait that it arrives to spinfactory.de
  12. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Andrea, where is it possible to find in Europe the blade froster pbo? (Your newest flagship blade)
  13. Modern Defense Set Up

    I usually play against a very good modern defender, he is like n.1000 in Italy. He plays with butterfly petr korbel, fh tenergy 05 1.9mm, bh Ilius S 1.1mm. He can play heavy fh top spins from distance and sometimes he attacks 3rd ball both fh and bh. He also used Z1 1.9mm on fh with good...
  14. What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

    Blade: Sunflex LSH Tokyo edition Inner PBO (ZLC) Flared 83 gr + Joola edge tape 12mm FH: Stiga DNA Platinum M 2.3mm (max) Red BH: Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48 2.1mm Black Total Weight = 181.5gr Blade: Xiom 36.5 ALXi Flared 85gr + Joola edge tape 12mm FH: Stiga DNA Platinum M 2.3mm (max) Red BH: Gewo...
  15. Looking ALC Blade not heavy head

    Xiom 36.5 ALX
  16. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    The ZQH is a bit faster, harder and crispier then ALXi. If you like precision on a blade, ZQH 45 is your choice, between the two. Also the arc on ZQH is a bit higher than ALXi. ALXi has a slight better touch and feeling, while retaining a decent speed for an attacker.
  17. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    That’s a great news. Welcome to this forum! I have the first question to you: Which sanwei rubber could deliver the same performance of the H3 neo used by Chinese pros?
  18. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    I’ve tried the 45 version with gewo super select 48 max and AGR 2.0 on fh, short pimples on bh. It’s very controlled, medium high arc and reasonably fast. It seems to me a more controlled Viscaria. The 45 and 90 ZQH are both outer alc, there is no inner version. inner alc is softer and more...
  19. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    My Joola Zhou Qihao Hyper ARY-C (😅) 90 flared 83gr is on the way home.I was really tempted to get the straight handle since it seems thick and full, but I'm a FH dominant player so I decided not to get the ZQH in ST.I will try it with DNA Platinum M both side, max on fh and 2.1 on bh. I've used...
Top