Search results

  1. Tackiness versus grippiness

    As per title, Grippiness versus Tackiness, which is a better option to generate spin. Does tacky grippy rubber exist? If yes, technically should be able to produce super massive awesome spin right? P/S Mod, if similar thread exist kindly assist to merge. Thank you.
  2. Looking for high arc rubber

    Guys & Girls, I Want to find out: Which rubber has high throw or high arching trajectory with strong catapult effect and is cheaper than T05. High arching trajectory to make slow spinny loop for opening up with safe and deep placement. Strong catapult effect for powerful smash to finish...
  3. Gym ball & Resistance Band

    Good evening friend Carl, First I must thank you for teaching me that stretching to help solve an ache in my right upper hip / buttock area. The dull pain is still there whenever after I play TT but it is not bothering me much once I perfom that stretching you taught me, OK, back to my main...
  4. Slow down, you are not a pro...

    Hi TT community, My country is now under lockdown as the COVID numbers is getting into the worrisome level. As such, TT clubs nationwide are closed for business. Without my regular mates for playing TT, I have to go back to playing solo against my rebounding boards. I took out some of my old...
  5. Equipment Junkie

    Dear all, Since I come into the world of TT, I often hear the term EJ or equipment junkie for short. Is this a peculiar matter with TT? What about other racquet sports such as Tennis, Badminton or Squash / Racketball? Do they face similar issue or this EJ is more pronounced in TT? Thoughts?
Top