Search results

  1. Strong forehand but weak backhand

    You and I are going to be BFF!
  2. Dignics 64 vs Dignics 05

    D05 is a rubber on BH that you can caress the ball. Keep caressing and shape the arc. It feels stable and listens to daddy. D64 is more like a hit and run thingy. Wham bam see you later ma'am kinda thing!
  3. Strong forehand but weak backhand

    I know it is out-dated. But for training and getting into the groove of things, that rubber or similar ones like it ( non-tensor ) grippy rubber is a great learning tool, read: a tool, not your soulmate. Oh well, I’ll leave it at this. To each his own.
  4. Nittaku fastarc G-1 is a good rubber? if yes is better for fh or bh?

    G1 fh good. Not overly bouncy like T05, good to learn proper fh mechanics. P/S: as an added bonus, it is a very long lasting rubber. Before there ever was Zyre03, G1 was it!
  5. Strong forehand but weak backhand

    try to use non-tensor classic rubber like Sriver on BH. Learn to open up ( Topspin ) with BH first. Poor quality also never mind, just learn how to create an arc that clear the net. Just do this first.
  6. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Not a fan of carbon? BTY SK7 Hugo edition coming out. Woo hoo!
  7. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    it will feature extra long handle to enable the two handed bh grip.
  8. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I bet it will be a Viscaria ALC with Zyre03 and D09C combo.
  9. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    It is going to be BIG! It is going to be BEAUTIFUL! So BIG, So BEAUTIFUL, there is never ever be something as BIG or as BEAUTIFUL as this.
  10. What serve should I use?

    shoo go away! Leave those pendulums for us FH'anders. You BH'anders go play with you BH serves. Go away! Shoo....
  11. What serve should I use?

    the classic old backhand serve. reverse pendulum if you wanna look cool.
  12. Top Contributors for this month on TTD - award goes to?

    what is the point of all this; it is not like the top contributor gets a free piece of Zyre03....
  13. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    OMG! OMG! OMG! Gozo is amazed! What a come back. Superdo fighto spirito!
  14. The hand crusher

    srsly? It happened? I thought this only happened in pre or elementary school.
  15. Zhang Jike Cup started today

    sponsored by Donic?
  16. Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?

    Oh! I did not know that. I was massively surprised when I hear Cho Lei each time LYJ win points. Now I stand corrected; it was his coach cho'ing instead. Thank you for clearing it up.
Top