Search results

  1. Is D09C the ultimate, the holy grail of rubber?

    If you put your back into it, engage your whole body torque, stabilizes your core, tighten it, explode upon contact, feel the ball bite into your rubber and leave with spin ( listen to the sound ) = pure ecstasy! It can be addictive!
  2. Is D09C the ultimate, the holy grail of rubber?

    I bet you are an over fifty silver haired Asian Uncle.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    You know you have an awesome fantabulous workout when you find your socks and shoes are soaked in sweat despite playing in an air-conditioned TT playing hall. Luvin'it! :love:
  4. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Dignics 09C coz embraced seperinger-sepongi-X'ser.
  5. Is D09C the ultimate, the holy grail of rubber?

    Bow down to your master, padawans!
  6. Is D09C the ultimate, the holy grail of rubber?

    I was grappling btw d09c and victas tde ( closer to H3 dna ). When Mr. Chad G. Petit told me it is closer to H3 feel, I knew my decision is casteth into stone.
  7. Is D09C the ultimate, the holy grail of rubber?

    Go away Loki sympathizer / counter-revolutionary cadre!
  8. Is D09C the ultimate, the holy grail of rubber?

    I realised why I was hitter earlier on; One ply hinoki with bounsy euro rubber is just begging the wielder to hit through the ball. Spin? Loop? Who needs spin when one can just hit through the spin...
  9. Is D09C the ultimate, the holy grail of rubber?

    Of course it is you sillies! That was a rhetoric question. It is a loopers' paradise. Close to table - checked! On the table loop - checked! Mid distance loop-a-loop - checked. Far distance - not sure coz' not my game style. Couple with flexy all wood blade; one reaches TT heaven.
  10. Do you like racquet vibration?

    why yes of course my good sirs! A good vibrating blade feels fantastic on the palm. Couple with a hard rubber that transfer that sensation directly to the palm is sheer ecstacy!
  11. Chinese rubber on backhand

    Hobby players just stick with your bouncy ESN. Life is good, you need a healthy wrist on your working days to click on the mouse. A carpal-tunneled wrist ain't pretty during working days.
  12. Post your latest EJ purchase

    What louielouie who? Chad told me I am a Innerforce dude, yup... girlie man.
  13. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Mr. Chad G. Petit told me Viscaria does not suit me.
  14. What is the most important area to jump from 1900 to 2100?

    Don't listen to Tony. One can only stop EJ'ing after one use Golden Viscaria. So, buy one first then only stop Ej'ing.
  15. Your best double's serve tactics?

    1. I have just came back from my session tonight and I was adamant at practicing my strategy come hell or high water. 2. told my doubles partner to serve light backspin ball short or half long. 3. Meanwhile I stand at the BH corner in a crouching tiger position FH ready. 4. If the ball comes...
  16. DHS Hurricane Shin (Shin YuBin) INNER/OUTER

    Come on Butterfly! When is Miwa Super ZLC coming out? Make sure it is pink & fushia.
  17. Your best double's serve tactics?

    My preferred serve by my partner: Short light backspin to the mid of the table. I would prefer my opponent to push. If he pushes long, then it is a open up loop. If it is short slightly high ball, even if it is with backspin, as long as not heavy backspin, it is on the table loop kill time ala...
  18. Need Help Choosing a New Backhand Rubber

    For what its worth, Adriana Diaz uses Dignic 64 on BH for for her signature punches.
  19. My Table Tennis Equipment Journey

    Or consider Mizuitani Major with both side Rozena as recommended by Mizutani-sama himself in the Butterfly website,
Top