Search results

  1. Stiga Genesis II

    I have borrowed a Shore O scale durometer. I believe this is the scale that ESN rubbers use, although there seems to be some debate about this. Anyway as I suspected both the Genesis II M and S sheets that I have gave exactly the same reading which was 49°. For comparison the reading I got for...
  2. Genesis II M

    4 out of 5 rating for Genesis II M I decided to try Stiga Genesis II as I am a fan of hybrid type rubbers and normally use DHS Skyline 3-60, but have had a couple of sheets with quality issues recently so am looking for an alternative. Reading Stigas description: "It's a powerful synthesis of...
  3. Genesis II M

    Review by 'Sedis' on item 'Genesis II M'

    I decided to try Stiga Genesis II as I am a fan of hybrid type rubbers and normally use DHS Skyline 3-60, but have had a couple of sheets with quality issues recently so am looking for an alternative. Reading Stigas description: "It's a powerful synthesis of Japanese and Stiga-developed OCS...
  4. Stiga Genesis II

    I prefer softer rubbers on my backhand, so this wouldn't work for me, but it seems perfectly fine for blocking on my forehand. I haven't tried the original Genesis, but I would say that Genesis II is a hybrid type rubber leaning towards a Chinese type, similar to something like Yasaka Rising...
  5. Stiga Genesis II

    I've just purchased one each of Genesis II 2.0mm in soft and medium. I've only tried the medium for a couple of hours, but my initial impressions are positive. Slightly tacky, faster than most Chinese style rubbers but still with good control. Quality looks good. I was previously using Skyline...
Top