Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Totally the same for me. I focus on being prepared to backhand loop after serve and getting into the right stance and when the ball comes to my forehand i suddenly am off balance and F it up even though it would have been the easiest ball to put away. i guess its just how our brains are working...
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    i watched your video before reading your annotations and tbh the first 5 minutes ( i did not watch more) i asked myself if my memory was failing me or if you always had such a "terrible" backhand loop if i can even call it like that. Whatever you do when you dont push with your backhand and try...
  3. I got hand Gestures to trigger a Ping Pong Highlight recording now in the PPP

    whats the platform that is available on ? if it is available on android i would definitely use it for training
  4. Is 10 weeks with a new blade long enough to start getting adjusted to it?

    Yes you did. 10 weeks is plenty of enough time especially if you also play matches in that time range. You have experienced what the new blade with your old accustomed rubbers looks like and if you did not adjust to the additional speed on your fh by now, you probably wont at all with that...
  5. CAN YOU WIN AGAINST PIPS PLAYERS?

    You have to take into account that the pips out player has one distinct advantage on an amateur to intermediate level and that is that he is basically very used to playing against inverted rubbers all the time. It's not like these are the rocket scientists knowing long pips reversal in and out...
  6. How to qualify for bundesliga divisions 1 or 2

    players dont play bundesliga, but club teams do. You need to join a club that plays in one of these leagues and simply be good enough for them to put them into the respective teams.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    had a game against a long pips backhand, short pips forehand guy who is rated around 130 points higher than me. the instances where i used that "long backspin serve to the long pips" were quite successful, enabling me to attack pretty much 80% of his returns. Reviewing the footage it seemed...
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    had two revealations in todays trainings. First was me playing against somebody who played much in the youth and now with 50 returns to the sport (she is actually already playing for 4 or 5 month again) and one can see how many things are intuitive to her. He can hold herself in most rallys if...
  9. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    reviewing 3 of the matches with the H8-80 '39 on the backhand (which i thought from memory to be the matches where i would fail more looping with the backhand) i saw that i actually was playing better with the '39 version of H8-80 than with the '37 version. So the thought of changing backhand...
  10. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    coming back from a "training" session with a few training matches where i only played two matches with the PowerType (on the forehand) it boils down to it being a very safe spin rubber. If i ever wanted to have a more controlled rubber that i can create good spin with and land a lot of shots...
  11. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    i only tried it on backhand in a few training matches and can't say too much yet.
  12. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    after another session with the robot and the three rubbers RZEH, H8-80 '39, Nittaku H8-80 PowerType the results were somewhat to be expected. In serves the H8-80 '39 and H8-80 Power Type fared nearly identical, but a hint lower in spin than my Rakza Z EH. When performing a power loop against a...
  13. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    I think i will definitely try this on forehand first, even though the soft sponge would not be something that i like there. What i did notice at the robot was that there was significantly less speed/acceleration needed to loop the underspin ball, so a lazy swing was enough. I don't think that i...
  14. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    the question here is if the manufacturer description says that they specify overall rubber hardness or only sponge hardness.
  15. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    Ichecked the initial bounciness which was less than H8-80 °37 even though the sponge was measuring so soft. Shore O hardness of my durometer showed 45° after it was glued onto my blade, so the topshit riggedness had to add something to the felt hardness. The stickiness was regular for what i am...
  16. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    We have to take into account that the tip of the shore O durometer is quite small, hence a sponge that might give not much resistance to that small pin might be stronger when something way bigger like a table tennis ball tries to indent it.
  17. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    Rubber arrived and first weird thing was that measuring the sponge side of the rubber resulted in only 40° degrees with my durometer which is supposed to be the ESN scale. It's odd because the allegedly softer h8-80 °37 measured very similar. The recent LAC Pro that I got was also 40 ° degrees...
  18. Why so much hate against boosters?

    What are these BS comparisons? None of your examples describe a situation where you test your skill against somebody else in a setting where both agreed to play by the same rules.
  19. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    Yes, I plan to put it on my second blade. First blade is Rakza z eh on forehand and h8-80 39 or 38 on backhand. Second blade got h8-80 °37 on backhand and I plan to have the power type as forehand.
  20. Nittaku Hurricane 8-80 Power Review: Not What I Expected

    I got one that will arrive tomorrow. Will review and compare to Rakza Z EH and the like when I get to it
Top