Search results

  1. Fangbob2x

    I play the Fang Bo 2bx, I think it's a great blade relatively crisp for an inner carbon Limba blade. I think you will be fine, but I think there will be no difference in speed, more in the feel. I also played the Sanwei CC, it throws higher and has a softer surface but is stiffer, also worth...
  2. Replacement Sanwei CC 40+ different colour handle?

    I bought the sanwei cc four times, and i always got the blue handle. All of them are fast with high arc. I have 3 with a square ST handle and one has a round very thick handle.
  3. Koto vs Limba surface for inner fibre blade?

    I tried the sanwei 75 inner but I found the throw lower, than the Fang Bo 2bx I play now, with the same Rubbers. Before I that I tried the Sanwei CC ld carbon, which played superb for an 9$ blade, but it felt to soft for how stiff it is. Koto feels harder and more direct. I guess if backhand is...
  4. I'm a beginner chopper, pls help

    Gionis plays Feint Long 2, Korbel is too fast for beginner choppers
  5. I'm a beginner chopper, pls help

    If this is the first time you play pips it's a fine setup. Feint Long 3 is relatively grippy and can be played like inverted to a certain extent. But it's very slow, might feel weird. Victas curl p4v falls into the same spot, very grippy pip, but the sponge is faster or more dynamic. It plays...
  6. Rubber for recreation

    Depends on what hardness you like, lower numbers are softer. For beginners the 36-38 one ist fine https://a.aliexpress.com/_EurCukH Like this one.
  7. Rubber for recreation

    Ktl pro xt or xp Palio cj8000
  8. Changing equipment (Viscaria to Long5 or else)

    Or the dhs Fang Bo 2, if you want to stay with DHS
  9. Anyone tried Sanwei AU Golden?

    Jeah I ordered a sheet, but haven't received it yet. If no one tried it, I'll post a review in this thread
  10. Anyone tried Sanwei AU Golden?

    Relatively new Backhand Rubber, Soft and light, Topsheet with Nano technology what ever that means. I liked sanwei target pro 3 sofar, but haven't played other sanwei rubbers. Has anyone tried the AU Golden?
  11. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

    Jeah I'll get some rubbers, Battle 2 Gold and Yinhe moon 12 are what I'm working with right now. Maybe the 729 yellow ALC blade, but I have the DHS Fang Bo 2bx on the way already, so maybe that unnecessary.... Can someone tell me if 729 Bloom Power has a higher/lower throw, than 729 Battle 2?
  12. Friendship Bloom Control experiences

    IMO the medium hard plays much nicer, it doesn't bottom out as easily
  13. Defender inverted rubbers

    No I have not. your right, but I played it with chinese tacky rubber on forehand and curl p1r on the BH. Which are not very fast either. It also depends if you even want to chop on the forehand. I suggested the defplay because it's the cheapest blade, that pros played and it's easy to handle.
  14. Defender inverted rubbers

    Butterfly Tackiness is great for what youre planning, but more importantly you need a blade that you feel comfortable with. Defensive blades have very different "feels" and feedback sensations. Also what throw height you enjoy. Lots of variables. Good starting point is the donic defplay senso...
  15. Assistance/advice with equipment upgrade (1st custom racket) (Update!)

    Well no rubbers will last you that long. If they are too slow, you can still get faster ones when they wear out after 3-6 months. YEO is fast enough to be your last blade if you like it.
  16. Assistance/advice with equipment upgrade (1st custom racket) (Update!)

    I personally played the yeo with yinhe big dipper and moon 12 blue. But that's maybe too fast on the forehand. People in my club like the xiom vega stuff and I've seen some nittaku factives on beginner blades. I think factive a good starting point cuz it's not to soft and has only slight tensor...
  17. Assistance/advice with equipment upgrade (1st custom racket) (Update!)

    Yasaka extra offensive is blade that's fast enough. Many people love the feel. I think given the feel it has good control. But that's subjective. As for long-term use: I think the YEO is a blade you can play all your career. It's plenty fast with faster rubbers.
  18. Assistance/advice with equipment upgrade (1st custom racket) (Update!)

    A light Yasaka ma lin extra offensive, 85gr. Factive both sides is a safe choice 2mm.
  19. The Dark Side is getting more and more tempting...

    I don't know if esn produces any pips out rubbers that have easy Receive qualities. The ones listed are tried and true and don't break the bank. The pips out rubbers esn makes are relatively spin sensitive and fast I think, but I'm no expert on those.
  20. The Dark Side is getting more and more tempting...

    Don't get LP because they have other Pitfalls in the Receive, especially no spin serves. An anti slows the backhand down very much, I think it takes alot of training to get uses to it. From personal experience with all types of rubbers I think short or medium pips are King if you want an easier...
Top