Search results

  1. Best rubber under $5?

    Mercury 2 is very popular. Plays nicely if you like softer rubbers. Not much more worth mentioning. Tornado V5 Rxton 1 Mercury 2
  2. Beginner Setup Advice

    You could try tacky rubber on the forehand, maybe something out of the Loki rxton series. Ak47 is quite bouncy on fh
  3. Budget Set Ups

    Sanwei Fextra 7 Loki Rxton 1 both sides for beginners Or Loki Rxton 3 FH Moon 12 blue BH for more advanced players
  4. What inexpensive (under 80 euro) blade should I use?

    Yasaka sweden extra Stiga allround Any 5ply allwood works: there are plenty options, depends on your preference if you like stiff or flexible, hard or soft blades.
  5. Need rubber recommendations for my new blade

    Just get commercial, or like the others said Friendship battle 2 or 3, yinhe jupiter 3 are all similar and available in 39/38° so not to hard for most. Even Loki rxton 3 or 5 might be good if budget is tight. Depends on preference also, so you got to try
  6. Recommend me a super slow control oriented setup , for someone who basically just puts everything back ?

    Tibhar stratus powerdefense is only slightly bigger headsize, it is smaller than the defplay. I loved the stiffness, while smashing and played it with fs b2. But that's gonna be very different, because b2 is quite hard chinese rubber
  7. Recommend me a super slow control oriented setup , for someone who basically just puts everything back ?

    When I played defence I didn't like the Senso v1 because it was to flexy and had a weird late catapult. I love the tibhar stratus powerdefense and the Lion shield. And I think chinese rubber are perfect for this. I really like the super cheap rubber for that. Yinhe Mercury II and Loki Rxton 1...
  8. Need rubber recommendations for my new blade

    Hurricane 3 38/39° fh Yinhe moon 12 blue medium soft or hard bh
  9. Last chance to find a coating that suits me before giving up

    How long have you been training with "real equipment"? What blade and rubbers are your training with right now?
  10. Defensive blade with double inverted

    You got to keep in mind the head size. Most defensive blade are made for Long Pips on one side. Double inverted can get really heavy on some blades. Maybe just try your blade with hurricane 3. Mabye that gives you enough control already. If thats to fast try a blade inbetween that and an def...
  11. Backhand rubber

    Yinhe Moon 12 Blue Palio AK47 red both decent and cheap
Top