Search results

  1. How to develop a style and be more agressive?

    I had similar struggles as described in the OP. As the next steps, I would suggest to train your BH like there's no tomorrow, and focus on stability and particularly placement - the speed will be developed automatically. Simultaneously, work on your FH killshot and placement tactics to setup the...
  2. Table Tennis in ch/de/at "dead?"

    I'd recommend inquiring at SV Deuchelried (Wangen), they surely offered 1to1 training some time ago, but not sure if that's still the case.
  3. Table Tennis in ch/de/at "dead?"

    Where are you living currently? I know a number of clubs in southern Germany, where coaches regularly offer 1to1 training upon surcharge. In some cases, this is not particularly advertised but part of the normal training routine.
  4. Wich blade should i choose FZD alc,Ovtcharov alc or harimoto alc

    Haven't played the FZD, but after using the Viscaria for a while, I tried the Harimoto and the Ovtcharov ALCs. Among these three, the Ovtcharov felt very peculiar and was definitely the most head heavy (with D09c on BH and FH) despite of the same weight, probably due to the thicker core. I...
  5. Just Butterfly Glayzer (on backhand)

    The numerical designation 09c relates to the pimple structure, not to the material as such. Accordingly, the topsheets and sponges of Glayzer 09c and Dignics 09c are different.
  6. Butterfly Innerforce layer ALC or Butterfly Harimoto IF ALC

    Hi Steve, I cannot comment on the Innerforce ALC, but I made the transition from the Japanese Korbel to the Harimoto ALC to gain more speed away from the table and I got everything I wished for. The Harimoto has a similar control close to the table and a few more gears away, and is built very...
  7. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    I think the Butterfly rubber matrix is spot on. I switched from D09c to G09c on by BH to add a bit of safety to my BH game. Spin-wise, it still has more than any other rubber from the Dignics series I tried except for the D09c.
  8. Feedback on my League games

    I agree with Sims that slow loops are probably not the solution here. You should instead focus on the length and placement of your loops. For example, if your opening attack is longer, he will return at a less difficult angle and you will have more time to recover.
  9. Feedback on my League games

    The difference in terms of spin generation is rather small, but the gain in control might be exactly what you're looking for. And it may help to boost your confidence a bit... This is what good blockers do. Even with your best FH topspin, you'll encounter some guys now and then who are...
  10. Feedback on my League games

    Hi Zezima, have you tried the D09C in the 1,9 mm version? If you want to slightly improve your margin of error with minimal loss of spin this is the only equipment change I would suggest and requires a minimum of adjustment... As far as tactics is concerned, Dominik appeared to be in his...
Top