Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Last competition of the season for me. Big tournament, best player was n°100 FR. Best player I played was n°900, 600 points over me. I lead 1-0 10/8, but could not win the game. I lead 6-2 in the 4th set, but I sprang my ankle and then won no more points. I would have lost anyway, but it's shit...
  2. Loki's QC?

    Mesure all the brands and you'll be surprised. My Bluegrip S1 is 42° instead of 47°, Xiom Vega Europe H is 43° instead of 45, Battle III 38°A is 50°C instead of 46-48, etc... You should not pretend a rubber is X° if you did not measure it. "Feels" means nothing, your sense can be wronged, and...
  3. Loki's QC?

    8 LAC for me, and never more or less than 46/47º, that is pretty consistent.
  4. WTT India? Best of luck to WTT...

    France has to pay the welcome of the millions of people that migrate here instead of migrating to India 🙄
  5. What would top players Usatt rating be?

    Because he's getting old. At some point, Carlsen was almost 100 point higher than the 2nd best player, which is insane. Don't forget that there is draw in chess, and draws are the most common result at high level, which change a loooooot of things for the rating.
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I have a purple LAC. It's a lot like Hurricane 9, but slower. Not very interesting, but it was tested in a rush. It's a special order from one vendor, like the LAC BS.
  7. What would top players Usatt rating be?

    And that's ok. In chess, best computers have an ELO 800 points higher than Carslen. But I underestimated Kou Lei real level, he could win some games again WCQ if the latter is in a bad day.
  8. What would top players Usatt rating be?

    More 3600. They would win all the games against the 2800.
  9. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I feel the opposite, J3 slower than LAC, but my J3 is softer too, so comparison is difficult. This 38° J3 react nicely to JieChi booster. It's on my Yinhe Pro 01 and it's very nice to play with.
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I defy the statistics because over the 15 or more Loki rubbers I tried over the last 12 months, all were of very good quality. I have no complaint about none of my rubbers, or Loki's blade either. My only complaint is that we can't have the LAC BS anymore.
  11. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    My Teslon is 6 months old, but I did not play a lot with it. It's still very good, and it will be my BH rubber for the last tournament of the season in 10 days.
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Not same composition. King acB is Koto Ayous ALC Ayous, w81 inner is Limba Ayous KLC Ayous. w81 had more vibration than my Yinhe 05 i was playing with at the time and I prefered then the Yinhe.
  13. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I did but not on my current blade. It is quite good too (and Jupiter 3 feels the same). I will try it on my current blade in July. Yes, Telson is better for me boosted.
  14. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Extensive test of the Telson on my King acB yesterday. Back in September, I tested it unboosted on my Yinhe 05. The feeling was nice but the arc was a little too low for my BH at that time. I prefered ESN rubbers. In February, my game evolved, I changed blade for the King acB and my BH went to a...
  15. Yinhe euro rubber compared

    Can't find any on AliExpress. And ordering on TaoBao is a pain for France.
  16. Yinhe euro rubber compared

    Where do you get those Yinhe XXX 3 ?
  17. Nexy Eucrasia review

    Such a fast blade won't suit me. The better I get, the slower is my setup, surprisingly.
  18. 30+ TT players, could you beat a 10 years younger version of yourself?

    I stopped playing between 2010 and 2023. Balls were different in 2010, so I don't know who beats who with which ball. But I've been training for 12 months more than I did for 10 years before 2010, and my FH is way way better than it has never been, so I guess I would beat my younger me with the...
  19. Nexy Eucrasia review

    Where did you get it ?
  20. What is the most important area to jump from 1900 to 2100?

    There are so many unforced errors that whereever you click on the nav bar, you see no point being played, only people picking up the ball. Very annoying game to watch. They want to play stronger than they are, taking to much risk. But I think they are still very good.
Top