Search results

  1. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    127€ for the 2nd link.
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    The label is different from all the LAC I ever had, normally there is the kind of sponge (Kunlun II), the hardness, etc...
  3. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    You must have missed the VAT, it's 120€ for me.
  4. Loki W81?

    There is no 'Regular Version', they all are Zhou Yu, and have his autograph on the blade. The special has just better selection of woods according to Loki (Instagram maybe? I don't remember where I read that from them).
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Ask the vendor. I did not chose the color and received one of each. I forgot it was not only black 😅
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I tried it but only on the BH, and it was nice but to hard for me. I'll try it again on the FH.
  7. Yinhe 970 xx C (short review)

    I don't find the sweetspot of the 970 C that narrow. It seems totally fine.
  8. Yinhe 970 xx C (short review)

    960xxC has Hinoki.
  9. Yinhe 970 xx C (short review)

    The blue sponge, blue bright packaging.
  10. Yinhe 970 xx C (short review)

    I just bought the 970 C. I'll try it with Target National 3 and H3 Neo 37, both heavily boosted.
  11. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Cheapest LAC you can get if you're not in China : https://m.alibaba.com/x/x5hDofd?ck=pdp I received mine today, 28€ for 2, unbeatable.
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    This packaging exists since September at least.
  13. Review Yinhe Moon 12 Blue

    What is the Stuor Long 5 ZLC? The Stuor Long 5 are not advertised as ZLC usually.
  14. GAN reviews Rxton 9

    You should boost less.
  15. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I don't have the rubbers yet, it's been shipped to my intermediate. I will have them in 2 weeks I think.
  16. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Arthur Europe 45 is actually Loxa Sponge III, and LAC BS Loxa Sponge II : I also ordered the Arthur shoes !
  17. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I'll test it if I receive it. Arthur China BS is also Loxa Sponge II, which is weird since it's not the same color...
  18. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I already had a LAC Pro. No difference with the normal LAC in the caracteristics. Same hardness, same stickyness, same Kunlun Sponge II. I ordered another one to be sure ^^ The Arthur Europe you posted looks the same than the usual Arthur Europe. The new one has a different packaging that I...
Top