Search results

  1. French Pro A 2025-2026

    Which website do you use to track results?
  2. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Anyone figured out where to watch in Australia???
  3. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Sorry to be a bother but where can I find it?
  4. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Do you need vpn for it?
  5. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Absolutely amazing match So close anyone could win? ✅ Under the table roller?✅ Long as attacking rallies?✅ Crazy lob rally's?✅ Great crowd for both sides?✅ Great storyline?✅ I don't know what else could make this match better
  6. Chinese Women! What would be their ranking if they were men?

    I hate this argument specifically, it's not relevant anymore as that happened 6 years ago
  7. WTT melbourne when?

    I got into table tennis during 2020 and as a melbourne resident i missed out on the 2019 ITTF Aussie open in melbourne. I was watching the patrick franziska xu xin semifinal thriller and saw the comments like: The Australian crowd is known for being incredible in so many sports, so why has WTT...
  8. Chinese Women! What would be their ranking if they were men?

    after a couple months to adjust to the playstyles I reckon players like sun yingsha could adjust and become top 20
  9. We Challenged Olympic Champion Zhang Jike!

    Crazy video Danes shots had me gasping!
  10. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Blade: Cybershape Carbon, present from the missus! Also happens to be a really fun blade to use! FH: Glayzer BH: Glayzer Why? Dignic too expensive :LOL:
  11. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    I was chatting with a friend a couple months ago and predicted this LOL I can't believe it actually happened!
  12. WTT Champions Incheon 2025 - 1-6 Apr 2025

    Pengu with a big win against jang woojin, his energy makes him so fun to watch
  13. Tomokazu Harimoto's serve

    Yea Mia had a great showing Chennai, she's really fun to watch. Kinda crazy how good tomos ceiling is tho for having such little variation
  14. Tomokazu Harimoto's serve

    I'll definitely take a look at samsonovs serve! I totally agree on incorporating a hook serve into his game, it would definitely help against lefties like wcq and add variation!
  15. Tomokazu Harimoto's serve

    So you reckon it's just habitual from a kid and probably wouldn't be the best to learn, that makes sense seeing as he's played since a very young age lol. It may not be that special as a heavy under serve but I'd then argue that no serve is really that special based off it's spin. I think he's...
  16. Tomokazu Harimoto's serve

    Hey all, I've always found Tomo's serve to be super unique and one which i'd want to learn, refering to this one specifically: Tomo's serve (also seen below) He uses the playing grip over the typical serving grip and also seems to kinda mash togeather a tomo(haha)hawk which snaps into a...
  17. Butterfly Primorac + Fastarc G1 + Rozena

    This is a scintillatingly good response
  18. What rubbers should i get to pair with viscaria?

    You're current rubbers would go pretty well with it. If you wanna try something new and go full butterfly you could go D09c FH and a tenergy fx rubber on the backhand which wouldn't be too big of a change from your current rubbers.
  19. Cybershape carbon backhand rubber

    i was considering this too but then id need a new forehand rubber cause i cant get it in black ;-;
  20. Cybershape carbon backhand rubber

    Hey all! My girlfriend brought me the cybershape carbon for christmas, and ive been using it since then. I had been running nittaku turbo orange as my forhand rubber and glayzer 1.8mm as my backhand, however ive finally decided that hurricane and hurricane like rubbers are not right for me right...
Top